Chapter 7

Terra POV

"(y/n) wake up." I said, "I SAID WAKE UP!" I said as I bellyflopped on top of him, "TERRA!" (y/n) said as he sat up, "Morning." I said as I kissed him. (y/n)'s been with us for about a month now, mother told me to try and get him to fall in love with me and for the most part, I succeeded. At first, I didn't love him but after a while, I ended up falling for him. "Terra, did you decide yet?" He asked, "No not yet, but does that really matter?" I said, "I'm not going to be queen for a long long time. Now, what about you? Have you thought about what I asked you?" I asked, "I have and we'll talk to my mother about it." He said, "I can't wait to go back to normal, but if we're kids again then we can't be together for a long time." I said, "True, but we have other responsibilities. Plus your mom would like having her little girl back." He said, "Well she will have to wait!" I said as I got off him, "You're leaving for Camalot today right? Well, I'm going with you!" I said, "No you're not, it'll be dangerous and I can't afford to lose you." He said, "It's cute you think I'm giving you a choice." I said.

(y/n) POV

"It's amazing. I was content with my life as a maid, but now the role of queen has been thrust upon me." Terra's mom said as she turned to face us.

"Terra my darling daughter, I give you a task you must complete while on your journey

"Terra my darling daughter, I give you a task you must complete while on your journey." She said, "I will do anything you ask of me Mother." Terra said, "Learn. Gain knowledge of what it means to be a Queen, what it means to rule a kingdom. I can think of no better teacher than the King of Knights, King Arthur." Terra's mom said, "With that being said, (y/n) I would like to speak with you in private." She said as everyone left. "(y/n) I expect you to keep my darling baby girl safe. If you don't and she would get seriously hurt or worse I will find you and have you executed for high treason." She said calmly, "Understood, but I can't promise anything. I'm going to go kill demons and there is a very real chance that I will lose my life." I said as I left.

"Ready to go?" I asked, "I've been ready." Terra said as I teleported us outside Camalot. "What gives? I thought we were going to Camalot, not outside Camalot." Terra said, "There's a barrier." I said as I threw a rock at the barrier which disintegrated instantly, "So we can't get in?" She said, "Now who told you that? My sacred treasure can cut through dimensions remember, a barrier is nothing." I said as I drew Tiamat and slashed the barrier opening a rift in it, "It was probably Mom who put it up so I'll only keep the rift open for a short time." I said as we went into the city. I closed the rift behind us. "Terra, stay close to me it may seem peaceful, but Camalot can be dangerous." I said as we walked, "(y/n) it seems dead here, it's nothing like how you described." Terra said, "Hey Terra remember that barrier." I said, "What about it?" She asked, "It's gone." I said, "How can you tell?" She asked, "When you cut through something like that you know when it vanishes." I said as a red demon walked out in front of us, "Terra, this is not what Camalot was like when I left!" I said, suddenly someone killed it and rushed past us, "Who was that?!" Terra asked, "I think that was my dad...but what was with that cat?" I said, "OH WELL, TO THE CASTLE!" I said as we ran to the castle.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS! I'M GONNA FIND WHOEVER INVENTED STAIRS AND THROW HIM DOWN THESE STAIRS AND LAUGH AT HIS PAIN!" I said, "(y/n) you're acting like my father." Terra said, "But you are right that was an absurd number of stairs, I mean who just stops at four hundred ninty-nine steps." She said, "That aside, my Dad is fighting someone!" I said as I grabbed her and jumped up to the balcony just in time to watch my father stab himself, "(y/n)?" Terra said as I walked over to a demon, "You." I said as I grabbed his throat and threw him into the castle, "I NEED TO VENT AND YOU'RE THE IDEAL PUNCHING BAG!" I said as tears streamed down my face, I tossed Tiamat away and grabbed a nearby sword.

" I said as I grabbed his throat and threw him into the castle, "I NEED TO VENT AND YOU'RE THE IDEAL PUNCHING BAG!" I said as tears streamed down my face, I tossed Tiamat away and grabbed a nearby sword

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS KILLING YOU!" I shouted as I cut the demon to ribbons. "You murdered Cusack." Zeldris said, "So what. You're next on the chopping block." I said coldly, "How are you not being affected by my commandment?" He asked, "Cause I'm a king. AND A KING DOESN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO A DEMON LIKE YOU!" I shouted as I tried to stab him, "You'll never be as cool as Meliodas or Estarosa." I said, "Now you're just being rude." He said as he threw me across the balcony, suddenly someone caught me, "You foolish child. Why would you try to fight him?" Mom said as Zeldris left.