Part 9

Y/n's POV

Jk: "w-hat do you mean it's m-my c-child?"Jin: "she got pregnant after a week as soon as she left korea

Jin: "she got pregnant after a week as soon as she left korea..now let your child liv!.."
I pushed jungkook and took min in my arms and hugged him tightly.
Jk: "why didn't you tell me sooner..."
You: "because i didn't want him to know that his father is a killer!"
Jk: "I.-..jinyoung!, prepare my jet were going back to korea, you and min are coming with me, it's not a request it's a warning."
He's man nodded and i looked at jin for help.
Jin: "yah! I'm not giving the permission to take my sister and my nephew!"
Jungkook smirked
Jk: "your just her step brother but no one else."
Jk: "come with me now."
He dragged my hand with min in my arms. Jin stopped him by holding on to his arm.
Jk: "get your hand off of me *seok-jin*"
Jin: "i said i'm not giving you the permission to take y/n or min with you!"
Jk: "i don't need your permission to take my wife and child with me."
Jungkook kicked jin in the stomach and dragged us out of the house.
LA TO KOREA

Y/n's POVJk: "irene!"Irene: "yes boss

Y/n's POV
Jk: "irene!"
Irene: "yes boss."
Jk: "take care of my child, i want to *talk*to *you*, bae y/n."
You: "no!, im not leaving min with you!"
Jk: "then i have no choice."
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house.

I struggle to free my wristJk: "tell me?!, who's child is it!"I took a ling sigh and ran my hand thru my hairsYou: "what if he is not your child, are you going to kill him?"Jk: "tell me! Bae y/n

Jk: "tell me?!, who's child is it!"
I took a ling sigh and ran my hand thru my hairs
You: "what if he is not your child, are you going to kill him?"
Jk: "tell me! Bae y/n."
You: "Fine!, he is your child, i thought about abortion first.. i just couldn't do it..i'm not a heartless like you!..i started loving him with all of my soul."
You: "so please let him go, this is our problem, he has nothing to do with it."
Jk: "then why were you lying, why can't you tell me that he is my child?!"
You: "i told you! I don't want him to know that his father is a killer, i don't want him to grow up like YOU!"
Jk: "y/n..i'm...st-"
I started to walk away as i was exhausted from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
You: "it hurts!"
He slowly loosened his grip on my wrist.
Jk: "i don't wanna hurt you, just listen to me please.."
You: "what else you want from me jungkook! You took my best friend, my freedom, and now my son what else you want from me huh?! I'm tired..jungkook."
You: "why can't you be like other husbands.."
My voice was filled with sadness and disappointment..
Jk: "i..lo-"
You: "you lost control? Then learn to control yourself jeon. Even after all these years your still the same, i hate you..I tired jungkook please..."
Jungkook gulped and refused to eye contact.
Jimin appeared from nowhere
Jimin: "y/n?"
Jk: "jimin take y/n home..i have to go somewhere..."
After saying that jungkook left.
You: "is he gonna hurt my child?.."
Jimin: "you have a child.?"
I felt my head spinning and my legs became weak but jimin manage to catch me.
Jimin: "y/n i have to talk to you about jungkook, lets go somewhere."
I just nodded. I trust jimin..