48 - hara

YOONGI POV

'did i go too far?' my thoughts got cut off by the ringing phone in my hand.

'hara💕 wants to call you
accept or decline'

"hey babe" i said through the phone.

"hi babyyy. can we go shopping later? and maybe have a little date?" she asked.

"i'm sorry baby i have to practice today. i already skip one practice to take you on a date yesterday." i said.

"but yoongi i want us to be more closer! come on yoongi just this once." she demand. since when is she getting this demanding?

"we'll see if i can sneak out later okay?"

"okay babe love you." she said then hang up the phone.

"i love you too i guess." i muttered quietly.

🤫🤫🤫

i'm on my way to hara's apartment right now. yes i succeed sneaking out of the dorm. i saw her waiting outside of her apartment and i immediately approach her.

"hi baby." i said pulling her in to a hug and then kissed her.

"hiii."

"let's go." i grab her arm then walk to my car and open the door for her. after that i went to the driver seat and started driving.

"so where are we going today?" i ask her.

"to the mall?" she asked.

"but we already went there yesterday."

"but yoongi i still need something to buy! we didn't finish our shopping yesterday!!" she whined.

"hara we already bought a lot of things you want." i said.

"yoongiiiiii." she whined. i just sighed and mutter little "fine".

"yayyy. thanks babe your the best." i just smile at her compliment.

🤡🤡🤡

"wait here yoongi, i'm just gonna grab something at Louis Vuitton. just sit here so you didn't get tired following me." she said.

"okay." i said.

"but um can i borrow some cash? or maybe your credit card? i promise i will return your money back." she said. i was feeling kinda uncomfortable when she said she wants to borrow my credit card. but i just put that thought aside and give it to her.

"hehe thanks yoongi. i will be back." she said then peck my lips.

i was just watching youtube then got a call from hoseok.

'hobi wants to call you
accept or decline'

i was debating wether i should take the call or not but i take it anyway.