001

—————————————————————
01 ; Humans Change
—————————————————————

" Aww you shouldn't have " I said to Young K

" Well I wanted to " Young K said with a smile on his face. He pulled out a box, showing a necklace that was a puzzle piece with his name on it.

I smiled at him and noticed he had the other half of the necklace on though his white shirt.

" I have the other piece " he said as he took the other half out from under his shirt showing.

I remembered his face like yesterday, soft lips, brown hair until he dyed it blonde, his Cute & deep toned accent but that was six months ago. So many things have changed now.

We used to be together twenty - four seven texting or hanging out but now he just sits with his band friends and I sit with my friends away from eachother. None of his eyes even take a quick glance at me. It's like I'm not even here. Not his girlfriend anymore.

I miss his old self.

Happy, Bright, Sexy & Cute even.

I miss him so much, but humans change.

Their mindset goes to another place, like they go though one room to the end where there is a door that closes a chapter and opens a new one.

After school today, I texted him.

Me:
Hey babes^ 😘

My bby❤️:
hey

me:
you reaching anytime soon? ☺️

my bby❤️:
yea give me 10

I stayed on the screen waiting for his response. I waited 10 which turned into 25 and then I frowned. Just as expected no response from him.

Are we drifting apart?

I don't know what to do anymore.

Should I breakup with him?

I remember when I was lonely and in a dark place he was always there when I needed someone to guide me though my life. We never had the conversations we used to have before and that's were I believe our parting begin.

I want him back but I don't know what to do.

Should I leave him and go away?

What should I do?

I was hurt , but not angry. Just hurt.

Those texts were from last night. I never did get a response back from him so i just went to bed that night wishing he did.

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 396
——
Edited September 11,2019
Re-edited August 28,2020

Remember 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒d^^