COUSIN'S MEET

KEERTHANA

I was fed up with all that cards. I have 15 of them. I was always attempting to get the man. But he was too fast. I did not utter a word about it to any of my in-laws or my parents. Even to Aishu.

Each day, it will be like: You are the 8th wonder of the world, you are a damsel, blah, blah.......

I was now going to meet my cousins. Most of them are in Chennai. We were 10 of them, of the same age group with 2 or 3 years difference.  Pravin called me for dinner with others. I reached the venue and saw all of them were sitting in their chairs respectively.

"Come maa... Latecomer." Told Vaishnavi, my cousin.
I sat in between Aishu and Pravin. Some were newly married actually. I am the third to get married in my cousins. Next is Aishu.

We all had our dinner by cracking jokes, teasing each other, etc. So much of fun. Atlast, desert arrived. I ate vanilla ice cream.
"So atleast this year we are going right?" Pravin asked us.

We all went for a trip every year (only cousins). For the past two years, we did not plan any because of personal reasons.

"Yes. I am in." Told Lavanya, my cousin.
"Okay, so we are going to...." Pravin told smiling at me.
"Going to..." He still did not give the answer.
"Say that idiot." I told him.
"Told the place where Keerthana's heart belongs to." He said. I know what he meant.

"To Kashmir right?" Answered Dinesh.
"Correct da." Pravin tapped the table.
"Keerthana, are you happy?" He asked me.
"Yeah of course, why not?" I told him.
"I want to see real snow. I was longing to go to Kashmir." Said Vaishu.

My mind started to go somewhere. It was all about Vikram. He talked with me freely now. I was just humming to whatever he said. He did not ask me about my irregular response. I was feeling different about it.

I came back to my senses when Aishu was shaking me.
"Dreamworld ah Keerthana?" She asked me.
"It's not what you think." I said firmly.
"We will be going on May." Pravin said.
"To escape the heat right?" Asked Vignesh.
"Of course man." Said Aishu.

"Okay guys, say you decisions quickly so that I can make arrangements quickly with the travel agency. Within this weekend okay?" Pravin said. He was the organiser for every trip.

We all bid farewell and as I was about to reach my car, I realised that I left my mobile there. I rushed to the restaurant and found my mobile on the table. Thank God!! I took it but found that again!!!!

This time, a single red rose with the white card. The white card read: Don't worry beauty, you will meet me soon in Kashmir. Waiting for May my beauty😇.

My heart skipped a beat. I was so scared. Dead scared. What to do now? My mind went completely blank now. I was not able to think anything. What shall I do? GOD!!! Please help me!!!!

VIKRAM

I heard that Keerthana was planning to visit Kashmir on May. She did not utter a word about it to me. And she was rarely humming when I talk to her. My mom said that she was not the same old Keerthana.

I asked what happened to her but she told that she was fine. Is someone causing trouble to her? Or is she not feeling comfortable in letting me know about her plans?

It's April end now. She will be coming next week. If I am lucky enough to see her, I will definitely find out what is it.

UNKNOWN POV

She has not changed a bit. I was not giving a chance to let her know who I am. I heard that they were going to some Kashmir trip. But I did not know why she blushed when she heard that her heart belonged to Kashmir.
Only one more week and I will appear before her. Keerthana!!! You will be so surprised to see me. Wait for just 5 more days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my dear readers, so sorry for the late update. Now the character will be revealed in the next two chapters, Keerthana is getting so scared and Vikram wants to know what happened to her. Do what next?

Read and enjoy the chapter until then and please do vote for me 😊

I will be updating on Sundays only from next chapter.