i . forgive me father part one

** SMUT **

WARNINGS:: reader is in college; garupe is in his 30s-40s, church sex, confessional sex, loss of virginity in garupe, masturbation mention, dirty talk, sub!francisco, dom!reader, giving head, riding

"in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit. amen." father francisco garupe says while crossing himself, standing on the church stage.

you can't help but cross yourself along with him. you're not very religious, but get dragged to church by your family everytime you're around. so here you are, in a white blouse and black skirt, legs crossed and mind wandering.

only peeking into the dialogue every so often, you just look around at the pews, noticing so many people of all different ages agreeing to the sermon or singing along to the church songs. another thing that keeps capturing your attention is father. he's actually a handsome young man, chin length black hair and a goatee. his robes are white with accents of black and he has an accent that you cannot place.

you squeeze your legs together when he makes eye contact with you, preaching like he's actually speaking right to you. you quickly look away and at your lap.

the communion song starts and church goers slowly make their way out of the pews and up to front. when it's your row's turn, you go down the line not realizing father garupe will be giving you your communion.

you approach him anxiously and he smiles down at you, holding up the communion. your hands are clasped in front of you, palms up. "the body of christ." he says.

"a-amen." you manage to stutter out.

he places it in your hand, but he doesn't pull away instantly. his touch lingers, but you walk away quickly blush covering your cheeks. you place the communion in your mouth and ignore the wine.

jesus christ... his hands were soft, shocking for a man. when you get back to the pew, you get on your knees to pray but you don't. you just stare at him, watching him interact with every member of the church. an elderly woman grips his hands and he smiles at her, speaking to her gently. when you're done "praying" you sit back on the pew.

before you know it, your mother is tapping your shoulder. "mass is over dear..."

you jolt out of your trance and nod, standing up slowly. "did you hear that father garupe is having confessions on tuesday? you should go, it will be good to relieve all the sin you've built up."

"sure mom. i'll consider it." you mutter.

walking out of the church you realize you'll be greeting father garupe again, for him to say something to you along the lines of "thank you for coming", "may god bless you", or "have a blessed day."

your mother looks at you as you slowly walk towards him. when you approach him, he smiles at you. you can feel your heart racing.

"what an excellent service father..." your mother says.

"thank you." he says, he looks at you. "is this your daughter?" your mother nods.

"yes! she's in town for a while, so i thought i'd bring her to see you. she's in college so she should definitely come to confession on tuesday." your mother rubs your back as she speaks.

garupe nods. "well it begins at 2pm and ends at 4pm."

"thank you father." you whisper.

he shakes your mother's hand and then your own. he squeezes it and smiles at you. "may god bless you... my sweet child."

*

the second you got home from church, you came three times thinking of fucking father garupe. you were so overstimulated from this man of god. and you felt so dirty for it.