Ⓞⓒ ⑤

Name: Crimson Horiezu
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Personality: His personality is cold and unforgiving. Although conversing with him may give the impression that he is indecisive and somewhat boring, in reality he is always deep in thought and has a loyal heart. He gives an impression of being cold and cruel because he believes that most things and events are "normal", and therefore he does not interfere. Due to this characteristic, he does not really have negative emotions such as hatred and jealousy. Because his behaviors target people's "true nature that should not be put to words", he is disliked by many.
Crimson's strongest weapon is his 'will'. Possessing a strong. Neither proud nor arrogant, he wants to be someone who can save others while maintaining an air of neutrality towards murdering the weak or saving the strong.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: Solar manipulation
Power description: User can create, shape and manipulate all aspects of sun, starting from its immense heat, luminosity, mass/gravitational field, magnetic field, raw nuclear energy, and reaction, etc.
More specific effects include solar winds/flares, geomagnetic storms, sunspot reactions causation, UV emissions, and summoning his special lance.
drawbacks: Intense energy consumption, not immune to his own quirk, summoning his lance can be dangerous to others and himself.
Noble phantasm: ???
Looks: haha lancer go brrr

Noble phantasm: ???Looks: haha lancer go brrr