Next Forbidden Romance From Minx!

Ready for more high-stakes, emotional roller coasters, and forbidden love? 

Then go ahead and head over to my newest book There's Venom In Her Kiss.

Scarlett Avery wishes she were dead. 

21 years on this Earth has proved to Scarlett that nothing is worth the pain of living. Ever since losing her brother, she's all but given up on life. She's reckless, impulsive, and determined to piss off her father until he stops bailing her out of her self-made messes. Why else would she be dating a well-known criminal if not for the hope of being disowned or killed? 

She just wants it all to stop. FBI Agent James Reyes can relate to that sentiment. After being spurned by love, he's taken on a much more jaded, uninspired view of life himself. That is, until he's tasked with driving loud-mouthed Scalett Avery across the country to deliver to her father, who so happens to also be his boss. 

Forbidden sparks fly, and a few bullets too as this simple cross-country trip turns deadly. Neither James or Scarlett were prepared for the consequences of their meeting, but it's too late to stop. Fate has a well-laid plan for them.

And so does death.

Go meet Scarlett and James, and see what kind of dangerous trouble they're stirring up ;) 

Thank you, and as always, much love! 

-Minx