Gone

.

.

.

(Clark's POV)

    I've been at his side for a week now, though I've mostly just been doing things for him then as to just caring for him. Oddly, almost as if I'm just a servent, having to dress him, clean & cook with Alfred for Bruce... but I'm still not allowed near our child. I am thankful that he's let me see him from time to time, but i can't hold him or even talk to him.. i huffed as i finished cleaning the house... all this time as i helped him, doing as he asks of me, i had some time to think...
     'Bruce is friends with Batman, but Batman isn't one to be giving out names and identities of the JL members.. how did he know it all? And kowing I'm Superman?? Bats dosen't give info so easily... and that thing with walking into a wall?? What was that???', i was pulled out my thoughts as i heard footsteps coming over. I glanced to see Damien makings silly faces at the baby as he carried Carlisle in. I was in awe, but keeps my glances in secret, 'if, somehow, Bruce would allow me to hold our child, at least once.. I'll be grateful... if he'll just listen to me..'

~>25 MONTHS LATER~>

(Damien's POV)

     I looked after little Carlisle, i had just put him to sleep in his crib. I haven't gotten my homework done though,... Grayson's in Bolivian for some reason, Todd followed him, Drake is a horrible influence.... i sighed hard. 'I hope that he stays asleep, just till I'm done with my homework.' I head out the nursery, hurries to do my homework. 'If Father didn't take Alfred on his business trip to Japan last week, i wouldn't be in such a rush all the time'

(Clark's POV)

     I finished my document's and mailed it from the Wayne's Residence... i was able to work a agreement to stay in the Manor. It took a lot to get him to be ok with it, but he didn't want me to come with him to his business trip. I head back in the manor, looking around to see where Damien is. He's been very busy with Carlisle and his school work, though he obeys his father to not let me hold my child... i see that he's in his room.
     I came up stairs, looking to see what he's doing. It looks to be that he's doing homework, due to the papers he's taking out of his backpack. But so far, i don't see my child with him, i looked at the room across from his, the nursery.  I looked through the door into his room, looking around till I seen him sleeping comfortably in his pajamas. I felt a smile tugged by his peaceful expression,... he really foes have Bruce's light complexion, and his light shade of pink lips like him.
     'I want to hold you,... carry you as i fly us away from here.... where we can live happily together...' i slowly opened the door, coming over quietly in the room, 'At least, for today... just the two of us...' i looked in the cradle at the small boy with my blood in him. He slowly blinks a little with faint humming sounds, i turned off the baby monitor. 'If we had a bond, then Bruce, your mother would consider me to be around you more often,...' he slowly looks up at me before sitting up, i reached down & carefully picked him up,
     'and would allow me to hold you as i should...' i held him, he looks over my eyes and started to touch my face with his small chubby hands. I leaned in his couch, missing what I've wanted for a long time. I smiled a bit, he starts to babble a little, but starts to giggle and babble more, making my smile a little bigger at his adorable action. I started to float with him in my arms, and held him closer to me.

"Hey little one,... I know, that you might not recognize me, but,... I'm your daddy....." he messes with my jaw, this is when i realized, he also haves Bruce's icey blue eyes, everything about our son, looks just like him.