xxxvii - confession

♡♡♡
●WARREN●

Well that went downhill fast . We have mortified parents and an angry newlywed about to throw us out . How did Mick find us? Why is he here and what is he spouting off about Florence carrying his baby? We had to hold Greg back and I made sure to keep a firm grip on him. I didn't like how he held onto my sister , so I'll make sure to repay him the same kindness as we all move this "party" outside.

We stayed inbetween the two men as soon as we got to the landing , "What the hell do you think you're here?" I asked Mick.

"Florence told me what you had planned for her Greg. You are not getting rid of that baby!" He yelled .

"What baby?" My Trip asked .

"I'm going to assume she told you about our affair," Mick said staring at Greg.

"Yes, and you were suppose to be my bestfriend!" Greg yells.

"Exactly! You went after the woman I love , knowing full well I had intentions of confessing to her . But no, you swooped in before I had the chance. And then what do you do? CHEAT ON HER like she's some worthless piece of trophy. You don't think I know about you and that woman?" He spits out, "I LOVE Florence , what's your reason?"

My hand naturally tightened into a fist . He's been cheating on my sister? I look at Greg , hoping that he would deny this accusation. I'm afraid that if he doesn't I might actually kill him.

"Florence came crying to me for weeks, months . You didn't want her to know, why? Why not just divorce her? Oh wait, the money has been good to you hasn't it? Being associated with the Wells has helped your career out," he continues with his assualt.

"I don't need to tell you anything. You werent suppose to sleep with my wife," Greg fights back but before he can take another step, Alex punches him square on the nose.

"You stepped out on our sister and use our name for your own benefit? No one wanted you two to get married . It was ALWAYS suppose to be Mick. And then you were going to force her to abort a child they made out of love?!" Alex punches him again.

"You should have been a man about it . Let the two people who belong together , get together," he punches him again. That last line hit me . Alex willingly stepped back because he knew about this . He saw what happened to Florence and didn't want this kind of discord between us.

Greg was already on his hands and knees when I stepped up to him , "We will find out how long this affair has been going on . If it was before you guys got married or right when you guys got married, we will find out . We will lawyer up and destroy you , you and Florence are done . Clearly she made her choice," I say to him in a low voice through gritted teeth , "and don't for once think that you can get away with this."

We called over security for the venue and had Greg escorted out . Once that threat was gone , Aria brought Florence out . She ran over to Mick and they hugged and kissed, "I'm sorry I did this baby, I didn't know what else to do or how to stop him," Mick said holding Florence tightly.

"Flo...." I begin and she looks over to me with apologetic eyes.

She rushed into my arms and we all hugged her , "I'm sorry I got you all involved and that you're disappointed in me."