Who Knew That Giant Alien Robots Needed Glasses?

Sorry For Such A Long Wait Everyone! Currently Im In The Process Of Moving So Please Bare With Me! I Promise To Update As Soon As I Can! I Love Every Single One Of You And Greatly Appreciate You Sticking With Me For The Most Part!

Also! I have a little surprise for all of my readers at the end of this chapter! So please stay tuned!
___

Holy shit. And I mean Holy Shit.

When Sam had pointed out the beautiful light show that were the many meteors heading into our atmosphere, I had a small hunch that they were not just for show, that there was something more to them than meets the eye, but i definitely didn't expect this

All I could do is watch in absolute awe as we pulled into the large junkyard, my eyes wandering over the four unique looking vehicles in complete astonishment. A yellow ambulance, a silver Martini Porsche 935 turbo, A black 2011 GMC Topkick, and in the middle was a Blue Freight-liner FL86 cab over semi truck, blue flames covering the sides of its doors.
.
.
.
Man those were some sweet rides.

I know what your probably thinking, '(y/n) why are you gawking over those fancy dancy vehicles when you have the most precious one of all that comes in the form of a 2011 Chevy Camaro, otherly known as Bumblebee?' And your right, but trust me, when you live in a small town with a cheapskate father, its not everyday you get to see these types of high class vehicles; but anyway, the author is getting lazy and is running out of ideas so lets get back to our main story, yes?

All of the vehicles in front of us had begun to transform in a beautiful display of moving gears and cogs, that includes Bee which wasn't necessarily pleasant just for the face that Sam, Mikaela, and I had fallen on our faces due to the lack of brain cells and comprehension ability to guess that we needed to get out of his Alt-mode.

Once we gained our bearings, it was a rush to get up and off of the ground, not wanting to make a bad first impression. It wasn't because we wanted to be shown as responsible, it was probably the fear of them squishing us if they see fit to it; which I believe the yellow ambulance wants to just for the fact that he was staring at us with incredibly disdain. It was kind of insulting, but understandable. I mean, have you seen my brother?

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and (y/n) (m/n) Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" The now transformed blue semi-truck spoke with authority and question, but i couldn't really take him seriously at the moment because my eyes were just staring at his hips because Damn. I wish my hips looked that good.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." I was knocked out of my thoughts when thunder thighs continued to speak, his voice unwavering by my brothers small, girl like squeaks.

"But you can call us Autobots for short" the yellow ambulance piped in, giving his friend a look that practically screams 'You need to dumb it down, they ain't that smart.' Man isn't he just a little ball of sunshine

"Autobots" Sam clarified, looking confused and a little bit scared. I can understand his feelings of fear, but in all honesty my boyfriend is practically a talking car, an adorable talking car, but still a talking car so i'm kind of used to weird by now. In all honesty, i wouldn't be surprised if they send us on some quest to get some ancient map to find some magical item that's going to defeat some evil bucket-head or some shit like that. Man i read to many fanfics.

"Whats cracking little bitches!" A small silver mech walks forward, break dancing before striking an awesome pose. "My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz"

"This looks like a cool place to kick it!" He lets out a laugh before belly-flopping on a large pile of cars, getting comfortable. Man this guy is a mood.