Vol 1 Ch 6: Jaune's Uncle and old friend

( Hey guys Neon here.. as promise ill be posting 3 chapters this time..enjoy.)

____________________________________________________________

( Time Skip ) ( At the bullhead )

" so Blake. How's your father doing." Nicholas said as blake responded." Good. he is busy"

" mmm. so that old geezer is been busy huh good to know." Nicholas as he was rubbing his chin and looked outside and said." Oh, look we're here."

" as Blake and Jaune looked outside the bullhead only to see a castle. Blake saw the Castle in awe as to Jaune who was happy that he was able to see his home once more."

" Arcadia castle is has a similar design to the academy but instead was built in between two valleys as it stood at the center."

" The castle itself is made out of marble and concrete same as the academy as it was built with an elegant design."

" Besides the castle is a dam that was built to control the flow of water from the rivers and waterfalls surrounding it also making power from it too."

" And a large bridge that connects the castle and the road of Arcadia as it was built in the front of the castle entrance."

( Imagine this is the Arcadian Castle )

" Jaune tapped the shoulder of Blake to get her attention

" Jaune tapped the shoulder of Blake to get her attention. as she turned around to face Jaune as he said to her." Blake welcomes me to my home and your home as well." he kissed blake right on the forehead making her blush."

" The bullhead landed in front of the castle as Guards greeted them as they led them to the castle."

" They got in the castle as Blake looked around as she was looking as the place was huge in the inside while Jaune was chuckling to Blake's reaction to his home being this large."

" They were walking down the hallway as Nicholas stopped right beside a Big door as he turned around to them and said." well I'll be stopping here as I'm busy doing some paperwork." he said as he turned to Jaune's sister and said." Girls. please lead Miss Belladonna to her new room."

" The girls said yes as they grabbed Blake right at the arm and continuing dragging her away as Jaune and his Father and mother were standing there."

" Nicholas turned to Jaune." Son comes with me and your mother back to my office." he said as he opened the big door showing a big long hallway showing his Office at the end of it."

" they began starting walking as Jaune Followed them behind."

" They got to the office as Nicholas Sat down his chair as Joan stood right beside him." Son take a seat." he said while gesturing towards the seat."