*Chapter 25*

The cold wind hit my face causing me to whine. It wasn't my favourite time of the day neither was the weather. I was only grateful I wore my jacket and my boot. I took out my phone from my jacket going to message and checking for any.

Rose sent me a link to Pinterest for the braiding she would like to do on my hair for tomorrow's match. 

Btw

Btw. This is so cute!

I gasped still looking at the pic. I love the pic so much. Honestly, Rose has a perfect taste in fashion and hairstyles. I tucked my phone back into my pocket concentrating on where I was going. It was very windy which made my hair stick out everywhere. 

This was going to be a long stroll.

=_=

It happens to be that I was circling the street in a circle that I thought I was lost. I dropped my small mini bag on the couch moving straight to the fridge to get myself a soda. I clicked open the lock making a bubbly noise. I moved it to my mouth allowing the fresh taste of coke to taste my buds.

"How was your stroll? So back soon." I heard my mommy's voice appearing. I consumed the large gulp looking at her and dropping the can on the marble.

"It's was harsh. I kept looping around the streets so I decided to come home because it was getting dark and getting cold." I explained. She listened laughing a little.

"That's a lesson learnt. If you ever need someone to support you, I'm here. Don't just go out late." She warned binding her hair in a messy bun.

:-D

"O my goodness! Have you seen his picture? He is so cute-

The voice was starting to fade away slowly as I walked away. I never knew Hendrix was this popular or because he was great at fighting. Everyone keeps talking about him like he was like some sort of God.

"Hello, my lady," Steve said kissing my knuckle. I snickered softly standing on my tippy toes to ruffle his hair.

"You look cute!" I commented. He sulked.

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome." He stated. He wasn't lying either. He was very handsome with light skin.

"Okay," I said removing one of my books and putting them in my arm. 

"You shouldn't go to the fight Aurora. It's too dangerous for you." Steve told. I fixed my gaze at him slightly annoyed. 

"I've already made up my mind. If Rose and Kyle are coming, why can't I?" I asked him smugly. He sighed one more time. 

"It's not for you little one." He said walking away to his class. 

I stared at hs hummed shoulders pondering on the reply.

It's not for you little one.

...

"I'm going to help her with something. You can go on without me." Rose told Kelvin when he stopped us in front of my house. He nodded putting the key into the ignition and driving away. 

"So. Who is ready for today's match?" She asked wiggling at brows at me. I laughed nervously looking down my feet. 

"But Steve said it wasn't for me." I murmured. She caught my words placing her hands on my shoulders. 

"You can't change your mind just because someone said so. Besides, I already have plans for you." She insisted. I sighed walking up to my room.

"Sit!" She demanded softly. She loses my hair letting it fall from its usual ponytail. Her mouth was wide opened.

"Girl. I need to borrow your hair for tonight." She joked making me smile. After that, She started with brushing my hair with a wide-tooth comb. Her hands softly holding the bottom brushing the already made knot. Her hands moved swiftly to the straightening iron plugging it into the nearest socket and putting it to the lowest. 

"Stay still. I don't want any scalp burning because of me." She said smiling. The hot iron ran through my hair letting it fall flatly on my shoulders. 

15 minutes later, She was done straightening my hair and finished putting it in a braid. It would have taken me 30 minutes to straighten my hair if it wasn't for Rose.

"I love it." I gasped admiring the neatly braided hair from the mirror. She was a pro if I had to say and A+ from me. 

"You're welcome. Now, let's pick out your outfit. I figured out that since you don't like wearing something...Too exposing and tight, I went with Eastcoast Ankle skinny jeans in Ocean blue." She spoke bring out some neatly folded clothes from her bag and handing it over to me. 

"Go change. I'll wait for you." She told already fixing her makeup. I went into the closet throwing over a pink soft cozy sweater that reached half of my palm and the skinny jeans. After that, I came out to see Rose dressed and with her makeup done. 

"Why are you wearing makeup? It just a match" I told. She scoffed picking a shoe for me in the closet.

"Trust me, hun. I have my reasons." She replied picking a white glittering converse for me. It was from my stepdad but I forgot I even had it.

"Wear this and let me fix your makeup." She offered. I pulled the shoe into my sock's feet and sat on the stool again.

My makeup wasn't much like hers. Just lips gloss and a little bit of Mascara. My eyebrow was already full so she just whizzed it. 

"Perfect! You look beautiful." She complimented. I flushed a little playing the fabric. "You too," I said under my breath. 

She really was. Rose was also wearing skinny ripped jeans with an Adidas shirt and a wristwatch. Everything was very simple but yet charming. 

Rose's outfit

Rose's outfit.

Aurora's outfit

Aurora's outfit