Leaving

Auther's POV

The next morning Amara woke up with the alarm's blasting voice. she set up and switch off the alarm. she looked at the balcony and smile at the early morning sky.

"Good morning world," she muttered and get off from her bad and arranged it Is not that she have to do it.thay have plenty of maids but she likes to do her work by herself.she went into her bathroom and get ready for her day.

she went into her bathroom and get ready for her day

she went downstairs to get to know no one was there.she started making breakfast for everyone. on half way through the head maid mary came and looked at her with horre

"Amara ,what are you doing?your father will kill me if he saw you cooking.do you not remember last time?" mary said to me while panicking.

"calm down marry.no one will know and I want to do it and only a few things have left and we will finish it before anyone comes,okay?"she said."okay"mary said and started to help her.

after 25 minutes everything was done and she again went to her room. after 5  minutes her father called her for breakfast.and she went downstairs.

"good morning beautiful people..."she greeted everyone with dramatic way.everyone chuckled at her and greeted back.soon breakfast was served.everyone started eating.

"princess?"her father called."yes papa?"she answered.

"next time if you have cooked you should serve yourself."he said calmly. and her eyes widened.

"okay papa" i said while smiling and everyone shook there heads amusingly.

"we are going back to US today."David said.

"why?pleas stay here for sometime." amara rquested.devid's heart become warm hearing this. his daughter wants him near.

"we can't sweetie.we have business to run."David try to console his daughter.

"ok" amara pout.

"doll,when are your exams are ending?"mariano asked and looked at xaviar.

"in two weeks,"Amara answered.

"then-""then you should come to us for your breake.it would be changed for yoou."xaviar intyrrepted
Everyone was shocked to hear that .

"NO" all wilemsons yelled and amara flinched.and everyone looked at her aplogisingly.

"we mean how can she go ?she has collage here and her exams also near.so"banjamin said.

"she can come after her exams right?it would be vacation for her"xaviar said hoping everyone will convised and he will be his baby.

"We will think about it" Benjamin answered. He was not sure to let his daughter go with Richardson. In these two days, he knows for surly that they will not hurt rosa. but they will surely try to make her remember all the memory of her past. And he also knows that rosa is the most forgiving person she will forgive them and he was afraid that he will lose his daughter.

After breakfast Richardsons were ready to go and Amara was being emotional. her eyes were moist. everyone was heartbroken to see their princess was sad.

She was in her room packing gifts for them. she has ordered some customized things for everyone. in just two days they have made a place in her heart. In half an hour she was done. and she decided to give Xavier his gift because his room was close. She wrapped it in a beautiful way and headed to his room she was nervous .she shakily knock on the door.

In a minute Xavier open the door and he was on cloud nine seeing his baby in front of his room 

"you need something baby?" he asked softly.

"um.....I have ordered something for all of you as a return gift.so I hope you like it." she nervously handed him his gift. Xavier was very happy that his baby wants to give him a gift. it's not like she needed to .just by existing she was the biggest gift for him. He didn't know that he was staring at the gift for long and rosa was feeling nervous.

"It's okay if you don't like it. I don't have the best choices/i just thought you will have something which will remind you of me so I thought.."Xavier cut her by pulling her to his chest and close the door behind him. he was pinning her to the wall.

"I will cherish everything you will give me baby. hell I will even dirt if it is given by you."