Eps. 1

Hanna has been living with her new family for over 6 months now. she lives happily with her new family. she is happy living with her mom, her stepdad and her annoying stepbrother.

"YAH JUNG HANNA!! WAKE UP!!"

someone opened her room and shouted at her. it was her stepbrother, Jung Jaehyun.

"OH MY GOD YOU SCARED!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT THIS EARLY MORNING?!" Hanna shouted back.

"It is already 11.30 am. don't you feel bad for not waking up and helping mom at the kitchen. smh" Jaehyun saying it annoyingly.

"Ugh you ruined my mood today. get out from my room!" Hanna throw her pillow at Jaehyun.

"Hahaha serve you right" Jaehyun laughing and continued annoying her stepsister.

"i am going to tell mom and dad about this. MOM!! DAD!! LOOK AT JAEHYUN HE ANNOYED ME!!" Hanna seeking for her parents help.

"they are not going to hear you hahaha!!" Jaehyun laughing.

then, Hanna wake up from her bed and tried to chase Jaehyun while holding another pillow to smack him. Jaehyun was shocked looking at Hanna and run out from her room.

after that chaos situations, Hanna go to her bathroom to take a shower and doing her routine. then, she go downstairs. she looked at her mom putting the last dish of their lunch today. then she sits with her parent to start eating lunch.

"wah there are so many foods here. are there any special occasion today?" Hanna asked her mom.

"no sweetie. your stepbrother said he is craving some foods so i make it for him" mom say it while looking at Jaehyun.

Hanna looked at Jaehyun with fire in the eyes. Jaehyun just smiled at her with annoying face.

"So that is why you asked me why i'm not helping mom at the kitchen?" Hanna said it while looking at Jaehyun.

"Well you are a girl so a girl should help her mom at the kitchen. it is an attitude, don't you know?" Jaehyun annoyed her stepsister.

"Until when you guys wanna fight like this? and in front of these foods? where is your manners kids?" dad interrupted their fights.

Hanna and Jaehyun stop fighting and correcting their sits position while waiting to eat. after a few minutes, the family start to eat.

"ah i forgot to tell you this. this night my friend will come here with his family to eat dinner with us. we have something to discuss with. i want you guys to wear nicely and please behave." dad suddenly remind us.

"huh what is it about dad? why you need all of us together with the discussion?" Hanna asking in curiosity.

"you will know about that tonight sweetie. don't worry." mom interrupted suddenly.

"um, okay." Hanna ended it. little did she know, Jaehyun is looking at her quietly but she don't mind because she knows his stepbrother will only annoyed her.

-time skip-

after the family done eating, Hanna helped her mom doing the dishes and after that she goes to her room. she lay down on her bed and relaxing her mind. then she suddenly think about what her dad told when they eating together.

"hm.. why does dad said like that? is it something serious? but his face looks serious though." Hanna talking with herself.

suddenly someone knocked her door. she opened the door. her face started to show an annoyed face.

"what did you want?" she asked Jaehyun.

but suddenly Jaehyun pushed Hanna inside and close the door. Hanna was shocked with her stepbrother deeds.

"yo what is wrong with you?!" she asked Jaehyun nervously.

"i want to ask you." Jaehyun said.

"what?"

"what did you feel when you look at me?"

"i feel annoying."

"don't you feel attracted with me?"

"huh?"

"don't you feel something like you liked me as a person?"

"wait- what game are you playing with me right now?"

"i like you."

Hanna silent and shocked at the same time. she looked at Jaehyun. he looks really helpless. and then she realized back and smack Jaehyun at his arm.

"what the hell are you saying? you really wanna get hit with me huh?!" Hanna yelled at Jaehyun.

"i am not kidding. this is serious." Jaehyun hold her wrist.

Hanna looked again at Jaehyun cluelessly. is he really meant it? but he is her stepbrother. they cannot fall in love.

"please get out from my room. i want to rest." Hanna letting her wrist out from Jaehyun.

"i will not go if you not give me your answer."

"there is no answer for your stupid question. now go!"

"i will not go anywhere."

then Jaehyun keeps holding Hanna's wrist very tightly. Hanna trying to let it out but Jaehyun's grip is very strong.

"if you not let go of my wrist then i will scream" Hanna warned Jaehyun.

but still, Jaehyun is not listening to her and keeps his grip. after a few seconds, Hanna tried to scream but Jaehyun close her mouth with his other hand and they fall in Hanna's bed made Jaehyun on top of her. they met their eyes. Hanna looked at Jaehyun nervously. after a few minutes, they heard their mom calling Jaehyun. they were shocked and Jaehyun get up from the bed. before he go, he say something to Hanna,

"please don't tell anyone about this. i'm begging you."

and then he out from the room.

the sudden situations made Hanna mentally shocked. why would Jaehyun confessed to her suddenly? plus his face looks like he is not kidding and he is serious while saying it. is he really meant it?

but her heart beats faster after the incidents. what does it mean?
.
.
.
.
.
Author notes.

Hi guys! this is my first ever fanfiction. all this story is based on my own ideas and i already keep it for a long time. please bear in mind that this fanfiction is for entertaining purposes only. i am sorry if there's any wrong grammar or vocab because english is not my first language 😅 i hope you enjoy while reading this story <33