Eps. 7

In the next morning..

Hanna was sleeping besides Jaehyun's bed. Only her head on his bed. Then, Jaehyun woke up from his sleep. He then sees Hanna sleeps besides him. He smiled and caresses Hanna's hair. After a few minutes, Hanna awake from her sleep.

"Oh, you already wake up?" Hanna asked Jaehyun in half conscious. Then she puts her hand on Jaehyun's forehead to see if his fever has gone or not.

"You must be hungry, right? I will make you a porridge. You wait here, okay?" Hanna said to him warmly. But then, Jaehyun stops her by holding her hand. Hanna looked back at him.

"Don't worry, i won't be long. It just take a short time." Hanna convince him with her smile. Then, Jaehyun let her go.

-time skip-

Hanna went back to Jaehyun's room while bringing the porridge and drinks. After she puts the food at the side table beside the bed, she helps Jaehyun sits with lifting his body. While she lifting his body, they realizes that their faces were inches apart. But they just remains silent. After that, Hanna helps him drinks the water, then she feed the porridge to him. Before feedings him, she blow the porridge to make sure that it was warm. While she was doing that, Jaehyun only looking at her. He feels strange but happy with how's Hanna treats him. Then, Hanna asked him to open his mouth, and he eats it. After 3 feeds, there's a bit porridge leftovers at his lips. Hanna takes the tissue to wipes his lips. But then, they met their eyes. She look at him without blinking. After a few minutes they breaks the eyes contact to avoid something else from happen.

"How are you feeling now? Feeling better than yesterday?" Hanna asks Jaehyun, try to covers the awkward atmosphere.

"Um, yes.." Jaehyun replied shortly.

-time skip-

Jaehyun walks downstairs, seems like he wants to go out. Hanna notices her stepbrother and asks him,

"Uh? Where do you want to go?"

"I'm going out for a while. I will be back tonight."

"Um.. okay.." Hanna answered him worriedly.

"Don't worry, i'm not going too far. Ah, can you cook something for dinner?" Jaehyun said to her.

Hanna looked at him in clueless.

"Uh.. okay." She answered him.

Then Jaehyun left the house. Hanna feels strange. Where did he go with his state like that either not knowing if he fully recover from his fever or not? After a few seconds thinking, she continues watch the tv.

"What should i cook for dinner tonight?" Hanna thought by herself.

-time skip-

The night has come. Jaehyun come back to home. Hanna was preparing for their dinner.

"Uh, you're home?" Hanna asks Jaehyun.

Jaehyun smiled at her. "Yes. What did you cook for dinner?"

"Your favorite food." Hanna replied him with smiles.

"Wahh!! Since i am so hungry right now, can we start eating?" Jaehyun cheered, can't wait to tastes his stepsister cooking.

Jaehyun runs to the dining table and sits on his chair. Hanna puts his rice and give it to him. The mood on the dining table are so bright. And then, they start eating.

Hanna looked at Jaehyun eating happily. The views in front her makes her smiles.

"Why you didn't eat?" Jaehyun asks her, curious.