14

Miles

I got home and I got ready almost right away. I wrote my address on a sticky note before I left but when I was half way home, I remember that he has it on file. I took a deep breath before I got into the warm shower.

I washed my hair and my body, and when I got out I put on a black dress-shirt that I got from Logan and put on a blazer because it was getting a bit cold here in Los Vagas.

I clean up my apartment so it looks like I got my life somewhat together but I think he already knows that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing but he doesn't seem to mind that much. I like that. I took a deep breath and look at my clean apartment, the paper's are still a big pile but on my coffee table and you can actually see the couch!

I look at the kitchen and notice that the garbage is full, I look at my phone and it was quarter to 9 so I have enough time to run down. I picked up the garbage and took it downstairs. When I was walking up the stairs I notice the same dark hair man opening the door.

"How do you know the code?" I asked, he shot up and his smirk grew on his lips.

"A friend of mine lives here actually." Logan waited downstairs as back downstairs and smiled. "Kinda ironic."

"Yeah, it sure is." I chuckle, who would think that a billionaire would have friends that live in this part of town.

A/N

I change the cover! I really like this one. What do you guys think?

  What do you guys think?