Chapter 3: Rescued from danger and the beginning of a new life

(No POV)

After Y/N got off the bus, he asked around town for a store that sells camping supplies like tents, pots and stuff like that, his plan was to find a good spot to settle in the forest that surrounded the town. As he was walking to the store, his thoughts on the plan was making him a bit more sad as he was forced to be reduced to settling down in the forest instead of a actual home. But at the same time, it also made him slightly happy as he was finally free from the monsters that were his nieces that did nothing for him but abuse him, starve him near to death, and showed no love or mercy to him at all. That life was over for him and now he's going to make a life of his own even if it was in the most undesirable circumstances but he will not give up his new freedom.....

But what he doesn't know is that his life will turn around but not by himself, but by a certain girl that will introduce him to a loving group of mothers who will love him forever and ever. 

(Y/N POV)

It seemed like a long walk but I finally made it to the store that was called REI. 

Y/N mind- Perfect, then everything should be here

Y/N mind- Perfect, then everything should be here. Now, lets get shopping. 

I entered the store and grab a small cart that I could reach and the first thing I need was a small tent, a small pot with plastic utensils, a fire stand for cooking and some pre-ready meals to start out with, there not the most tastiest but it will have to do. 

(No POV)

As Y/N was shopping around, he had the feeling of being watched again. At this point, he was starting to get annoyed but he couldn't waste time to search for the source as he had much more important stuff to do. 

(Sophia POV) 

I followed Y/N here to the store and now I was sitting down on one of the benches upstairs watching him shop around camping stuff. I don't know why he needed this stuff anyway, tonight I'm going to take him with me to the house where he will meet mom and my other sisters who I just know will love him instantly and want him as their own son and me, my little brother~

Sophia mind- It looks like he's almost done shopping for his stuff, but I know that he won't afford it all even with the $100 I gave him. Wait, I got an idea, I may have to flirt with one of the  cashiers to give Y/N a 'huge' discount for him so he can have his stuff while having enough money to get himself some food for himself. I don't like the fact that he using the money to buy things that he won't use forever and food that wasn't home cooked by mom but if thats what it needed to be done to execute my plan smoothly, *sigh* so be it. 

I quickly got up and went downstairs to the cash registers and went to to one of the cashiers. I went up to a young girl and started to work my 'magic'.

Sophia- Good afternoon miss.

Young girl- Hello ma'am, how can I help you?

Sophia- I have something that I need help with and I hope that your just the right person for the job~