File D: Matthew Inel

This is the record of Matthew Inel. He is currently missing due to the Ferguson Asylum Riot.

( This is a short story based on the short horror video "Missing Halloween". All the credit goes to Mike Inel, the creator. Enjoy!)

Matthew Inel, AKA The Known

October 301 2015

The Fourth Incident 

I never felt like I was normal. Not just because kids avoided me like the black plague, it was just a gut feeling I've had ever since I gained consciousness. 

This is my eighth Halloween. I came home to a note on the door that my Mom and Dad left, saying they went out grocery shopping. 

I sat down, my eyes, arms, legs, and ribs really hurt from the spill I took down the local steep hill. 

I started going through my candy. It was mostly hard candy, then I had some chips, and a couple cans of soda. 

My eyes lit up when I found an apple.

I wasn't big on candy. Did that make me weird?

I looked up to see a girl sit down on the side of the busy street. 

I wonder if I could make her laugh?

I sat down beside her, put a smile on my face, then slowly slid my head toward her. 

She answered with a freaked out face and pulled back, then laughed when I lost my balance and fell. 

I saw that she didn't have any candy in her bucket, so I offered her a piece. 

She looked at me for a second, then took it.

I smiled, taking out my apple and started eating it. 

She never talked. I wondered why. 

~

October 31, 2016

I watched outside for her, but as time ticked away, I,along with Mom was getting worried.

" Here love,go head and eatdinner."

" Alright." 

I sat down and started eating some meatloaf and mash potatoes, Mom purpisfully setting a bowl of chocolate candy infront of me as the doorbell rang.

" Hey guys, sorry, but wereout of candy for the night." 

" Ok, bye!" A little boy shouted, then Mom shut the door.

" I'm okMom. You can go have fun with your friends." 

"Nah. It's fine. Eat some candy."

" I will, after I eat." 

" Alright dear." 

Mom sat down beside me and started eating chocolate, starring at the tv. 

I looked over the street again, seeing the girl sit down on the edge of the road.

I bounced up and darted outside. 

" Hang on,Iwant to take a picture of you." Mom said as I exited thehouse.

The girl stood up as Mom walkedout with her phone. 

I wrapped my arms around the girl and Mom took a picture, then the girl started leading me away. 

I waven goodby to Mom, and we started going house to house. Trick or treating. 

I tried and tried to get her to smile, but she never did.