Prom💞;...

Senior school one came to a close successfully. It was a lot stressful than I imagined. I thought I was going to successfully pull off being the short, clumsy, unnoticed but lousy, nerdy but kinda deliberately average back sit student. Was that too much to ask? Okay, now that I think of it, Yes... Yes... I. I guess it was kinda a bit too much, but still!

I ended up being in a stupid love triangle including a boy I know liked me but never told me, Well I think he liked me, a guy I like, who is most likely never gonna see me as more than a laughing stock and I mean never!

It hurts, but here I am. Standing at the entrance of my new class. SS2. Senior School 2. It's surprising how one year passed so quickly. I never even knew time flew so fast. All along I always thought it was just said for fun. Now I know time does fly.

During the long break, I decided to force myself to let go of Victor. It's a difficult but slow process but I need to.

I mean, he is always gonna be a pain in my neck. He doesn't like me and he won't let me live. He has practically become a bully to me. He criticizes my every move, word, idea, appearance, action, names it!

Dina sure has been there to stand up for me, but it hurts real bad. I mean, imagine constantly being humiliated by the one boy you like even when you are not trying to get his attention. It's like he is on the lookout for your flaws. I have cried enough last year to last me throughout Senior School, and I'm deciding that from this moment onwards, I am going to live my Senior School days to the fullest. I mean, It's high time I zero out Victor. He and many other boys have caused me enough tears.

I am going to be 15 this year and how about we start that with a clean shave from the past. Faith thought me; "F*ck people's opinions."

Edna thought me; " Be you, be true"

Dina thought me; "Learn to stand up for yourself."
And Nathan thought to me; "be self-confident! "

I am willing to apply all these lessons in my new year and I'm not repeating past mistakes! This girl's done crying!

Like, I'm Jade, the all-time singer, writer, artist, blah-blah-blah! Not that I am as awesome as I try to sound, but, I am somebody! And Noone can make me feel like a nobody. Not anymore!

"Jade! " I hear a familiar voice call my name. I turn around to see the new Silvia walking towards me with Dina by her side.

Yeah. Silvy, Dina, and I have kinda become a trio. Silvy isn't bad. She is cool, funny, and has legendary mood swings. She is the perfect definition of "I don't give two damn s*its!" From appearance to composure.

I find my Dina walking elegantly beside Silvy. Seriously, Dina is one out of this world Diva. She is shapy, endowed, and I mean ENDOWED!, pretty, talented, kind-hearted, and she's got the brains. Damn, I can not dive into describing her glory!

"Silvia! " I call as I accept her warm hug.

"Sup bi*ch! " Dina greets as she hits me in my side with her hip before pulling me into a hug.
This girl!

We all giggle as we turn to face the entrance of our new class.
"Ready? " Dina asks.

"As I'll ever be! " Silvy replies.
I simply gulp as anticipation has the upper hand over me. We walk into the class and boom. The first person I bump into is Victor. Come on fate! Give me a break!

"Sorry" I mumble as make my way past him without looking up at him.

I hurry to my seat which is right beside Dina and Silvy's.
Classes begin and I haply take down my notes. The rest of the day goes on beautifully. With of course a few stink comments from Victor but for some reason, he seems to have reduced his attack rate a bit.