Chapter 2

Lucy pov: (also this is what happened from their pov so there might be some changes)

We were working here at the guild, well, actually gray and natsu were fighting, erza was getting them to stop, and juvia was trying calling me her love rival. *sigh...* if only she knew that I like Natsu... wait- WHAAAAA ME LIKE NATSU THAT CRAZY WHATS DO I MEAN ME IKEE NATSUDNJKEJDHDJ!?!?!?!? N-nevermind. Anyway, like I was saying, it was normal here, but then suddenly the doors swung open, and 10 children stepped in. (10? Really author~chan!?) they were arguing about something.
"THANKS A LOT NASHI" A blueish haired boy said
"IT WAS YOUR FAULT DAMNIT AMAMI" a pink haired girl said, who was probably nashi
"*GASP* DO NOT SAY THAT WORD AROUND SYLVIA, BESIDES YOUR THE ONE WHO READ IT!!" A green haired girl, who am assuming is Amami, said while covering a little blue haired girls ears, who im guessing is Sylvia.
"GUYS WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!" A red haired boy said
"S-sorry Reiki..." they all said.
"Huh? Aunt erza? Why do look so young?" A blond haired kid said, as a brown haired boy whispered something to him, making him scream.
"Huh? I've never been an aunt..." Erza mumbled
"Um... who are you guys, and why do have the guild mark?" Levy asked my exact question
"O-oh yeah... w-were from the f-future..." A blond haired said
"Dang it (see thats how it is in front of sylvia, nashi) olivia you weren't supposed to tell them!" A brown haired boys said. Olivia started crying, and the boy started apologizing. An: im skipping to where mira is telling them the moms and there confirming it
"W-WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!" Everyone(except mira and the kids and people line cana) yelled, blushing. I think the people who were blushing most was rouge, sting, laxus, gray, and levy. Juvia was more happy than shocked tho honestly.
"H-how!?" Gray asked
"Oh don't play dumb, you've liked mom since you met her, you just didn't want to ruin you reputation." Storm said, making Juvia faint and Gray blush even harder.
"Uhm... what about stingue and fraxus?" Mira asked "how did that work?"
"Oh, well dad(freed is dad laxus is father) is trans and they did deed(omg you should see laxus and freeds face) so yea, and uncle sting and uncle rouge adopted Akatsuki and Olivia." Amami explained cooly.

No pov:

Juvia, who woke up, ran over to her kids and gave them a huge hug
"Oh, Juvia's kids are perfect..."
"Mommy!"
"Yes Sylvia?"
"Can daddy join the hug...?" She asked, very cutely may I add. Suddenly they felt more warmth, and looked up to see Gray hugging them, and Juvia fainted once again

"S-so... me and you..." Laxus said, but Freed could barely understand a word he was saying, for he was still a blushing mess.
"U-uhm yea..."

Lucy and natsu were still blushing, they couldn't believe it! And jellal(who was there) and erza were about to die
Levy was dead.
Now, Mira and lissiana were super happy, I mean, there ships became canon!
"Well, we will need to get you guys some rooms, it's getting late..."

Hey everyone, ik it's been a while, but im trying I promise! So ik it's kinda rushing, but I can't wait to get to next gen ships! Especially reiki x nash! ASDFGHJK I LOVE THAT SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
Alrighty, bye, and go check out some other books of mine, and ye fellow shippers and authors! Bye!