11 - LIGHTNING?

With the vicious look, the gangsters looked at both of them.

"You are Akil, we are here to teach you a lesson", said a gangster.

"What?", asked Akil.

"The lesson is don't insult others. If someone loves you and you don't like them back, Don't be too harsh.", said a gangster.

"Who sent you thugs?", asked Akil.

Hearing that one of the gangsters broke the glass on the table. "This is your last warning, learn by yourself, don't make us teach you", said a gangster.

They got up and with a fierce look, they gave to Zara and left.

"Who are they?", asked Zara with a scared look.

"I think I know who sent them.", said Akil.

"Who?", asked Zara.

"It is Rakesh, Rithu's brother. He always does this, whenever I make her sister sad, he did the same thing in the past too. He goes to any extreme for his sister.", said Akil.

"Oh...", frightened Zara.

"I'm extremely sorry, I made you scared", said Akil.

"I was scared that they might do something to you", worried Zara.

"Don't worry. Let's go somewhere else.", said Akil.

"Okay", said Zara.

Then they were holding hands and walking in an unoccupied street.

"My bad to spoil our date", said Akil.

"You don't have to... Look, there was a pani-puri stall, do you like it?", asked Zara.

"Hmm, yep. Do you want it, I'll buy it for you", said Akil.

"No...I am going.", said Zara and ran over to the stall.

It was a nice evening, the sun is setting smoothly. Zara bought two masala puris while she was moving towards Akil on the free road. 

There came two thugs in a motorcycle and abducted Zara's shawl away from her. Zara slipped and fell on the ground backward, the food from her hand spilled everywhere around her. There were some scratches on her hands and legs, which resulted in bleeding.

Akil dashed towards her and the other two hooligans pulled Akil's hands and locked them. The calm evening suddenly became a noisy messy ground. Akil tried to fight back and they beat him, Akil did fight back and went near Zara, who was lying on the road along with the wasted food.

Akil helped her to get up and they started running in a straight way he took his phone to call for help from his brother, Sid. Akil sent the location of them with a message and while running Zara fell again and she couldn't get up, her elbow, wrist, and feet were bleeding.

The five hooligans followed them and they pushed Akil down and pulled Zara up and slapped her.

"You run so fast, bitch", said a thug.

"Who the hell are you? I'll kill you, Don't touch her", Akil said violently.

"Make his mouth shut", said a thug.

Then that pervert thug gave her an ugly look from top to bottom that he will swallow her up.

"You are nice and curvy, bitch", said a thug.

"Leave us", yelled Zara.

"Leave her right now, or you'll regret this for your entire life, you bastard", shouted Akil.