Preliminaries

copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or modified and adapted in any form or by any means. I do not tolerate any attempts at vaguely or blatantly incorporating parts of my story as your own, end of story. © 2020 Minna_A2.

book # info

This is the third book in the espionage series, but it can be read alone. You do not have to read AW (book #1) or T6 (book #2) to enjoy the ride.

previous books
🗝 if you want to read about agents —> book 1
🗝 if you want to read about hackers —> book 2

disclaimer

I do not own any of the images in this story unless specified, but any edits of photos used—e.g. aesthetics, mood-boards, character boards, banners, headers, page dividers/enders, etc.—are made by me.

synopsis

❝ An on-the loose abductor and serial killer with a pair of green eyes haunts the nation. A manhunt has been issued by law enforcements to capture the criminal who has been disrupting peace in neighboring cities.

Unfortunately for law enforcements, this case requires help from an infamous Chief Detective Inspector, but nonetheless, the best viable option for the crime of the century.

But he's not alone on this one. Code: LAPIS takes on a dangerous turn when the most un-fitting arrangement of people become entrusted with babysitting said-killer.

There's not a roof tall enough to disguise the tension between these very different, ambitious individuals. ❞

wrap-up a/n

I appreciate it if you made it this far down, or even read this part. Sometimes it takes a massive reminder for people to remember to respect other's works. The constant skipping by of a/n's is only feeding into the relaxed stigma around plagiarism on Wattpad and the blatant copying of other people's original works. Do NOT plagiarize my stories. We will not have a pleasant conversation if I come across your work and I can find any signs of my story reflected through yours. End of story.

With that all said, I am pleased for you to join the journey of Code: Lapis. Enjoy.

— MINNA