s i x

SCARS;

SIX:

AZALEA; 

It all happened so fast, him confessing his feelings for me and also mines. The Kiss. I didn't want it to end. I didn't know what happened after that, everything went black, and someone grabbed me pulling me out of the gym where the prom was held. I couldn't understand what was happening. I didn't think I wanted to either, because before I knew it, the breath of the man that took me away from my prom was at my ear, whispering into it.

"You're mine again, remember that." I couldn't help the tears roll down my cheeks, this man...this man ruined my life. That's when the Flashback hit me.

Flashback.

I was walking home from school one day, thinking about what I should do with Jenny later tonight. Tonight has always been our girl's night, I never missed one. She was my best friend, who always listened to me, never once judge me for who I am. She loved the way I sang, danced around like a fool, and she told me once "I'll never be as happy as you, Az." She seemed the best, she was the best. My life was going great until I seen that white van pull up.

"Hey girl, what's up? Want to hang out?" He reached out and slapped my bottom; I turned around shocked at this action. I shook my head then ran off to my home. 

~Following school week~

"Students, we're on lockdown. Follow the lockdown rules, be safe." One of the teachers called out. I was in the hallway at my locker, I slammed my door closed. I turned around seeing a boy; the boy had his face painted, comeback black boots. He was holding a gun, and had a knife to his side. He looked at me with a smile.

"BABE, there you are!" He came up to me, turned me around to face the teachers. He took the knife from his side and held it to my neck. "Say or scream anything and I will cut you." He whispered against my ear, making me shiver. His voice was evil, and nasty. He pressed his lips to my ear, kissing it. I couldn't help but cry, then I seen Jenny. 

"JENNY!" I screamed, causing her to stop from running into a classroom. She looked over at me, with tears in her eyes. I started crying harder, as the blade slipped against my neck, making me fall over. All the blood, I started to fade out. I ran my fingers along the cut, looking up. I seen Jenny was on the floor, blood all over the lockers, I heard many screams coming from everywhere.

It was my entire fault, I screamed. I cried. I was nothing but worthless. It was my fault that all those students died. Why didn't I just get into that stupid fucking van?

~Flashback ends~

The man pulled me along into the parking lot. I was his; I couldn't get away from him either. Evan didn't know where I was. I wish he would come save me. Someone please save me. I started to fade out once again.

Evan.

She was gone, in a blind of an eye. The lights went out during the dance, I couldn't find her. I was freaking out; I was supposed to keep her safe. I promised her father and her. I looked everywhere, screaming her name, and her nickname. I just couldn't find her; she was nowhere to be found in the gym. I ran outside, seeing her pink ends of her dress being put into a white van. I had to save her, to get her back into my arms. I sighed softly, because I didn't want this side of me to show. I hate this side of me, my killer was unstoppable but I had to save her. I took the knife out of my back of my pants, hopefully I can save her.