Romance and Mystery

After giggling,laughing and tickling they went to sleep embracing each other
with love and affection....

___________________________________________________________________

Next morning .....

Abir woke up to see the cutest sight in front of him ....

Mishti was wearing his favourite colour.....pink ...

Abir thought : mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai iske gaal keechu ya photo , areyyy yeh baccho ko kaoun  mumma itne cutely bed pay sula k pout bana bana k ayse baccho wale accent may bat krti hai yaar ....... Yeh kya mujhe to kabhi ayse lips pay bina mange kiss nahi kiya baccho ko dheko kaise kissi de rahi hai .....

And finally he wishpered very softly not trying to scare the his lil one " I you love jaaaannn " 

Mishti didn't respond ..

Abir called her again ...

She didn't respond again ....

Do now he divided to sleep and ignore her too...

The after a few moments he could feel some emptyness besides him ...

He opened one eye only to see that Mishti is not there near him insted she is near the babies near thire cradle....

Abir thought : baccho k samne meri koi value hi nahi rahi ..... Ab main bhi uthu ga dhekta ho mujhe jagati bhi hai ya bus baccho may magan reheti hai ...... Chal beta Abir ab soone ka natak shuru ....

He closed his eyes ..

Mishti's hoddie 👇

Mishti came besides him supporting her face on her elbow

She bent down and kissed Abir's forehead and spoke "is Ajeeb Rajvansh ko to pta bhi nahi ki mere day shuruaat iska chera dheke bina nahi hoti vaise kitna ajeeb hai sote waqt kitne chere banata hai shukr ki soo raha hai warna bolta ki thumare  pass mere liya time hi nahi hai ,tum to pura time baccho k saath raheti ho ...... Jealous kahika koi bhala apne baccho say bhi jealous hota hai kya ........bhool gai thi yeh normal thodi hai Ajeeb admi kahika .... Btw yeh us din kitna sharama gaya tha ........hayeeee mera lala tamatar Rajvansh ...... Vaise Theda hai par mera hai ......
Abhi to sirf Subha k 4 baje hai .....mujhe nini bhi aayi hai so abhi do jati ho ..... I love you my helmet wale chor......thume pata hai main na tum say bhot gussaa thi isi liya to chali gayi thi.......btw mujhe aaj tak samajh nahi aya ki vo bass gussa hi tha ya hormones ka khel bhi tha ......but jo bhi ho .....vo raat ki ultiya .....
Khali bed pay paltiya ......vo choti choti galtiya .....mera vo bada sa teddy bear ........vo sab bhula diya .....maine unko khe diya .......TUJHE BHULA DIYA .......but mujhe abhi is wale mere handsome stubble wale teddy to hug krna hai ............... Yaar yeh mera left hand bhot dard hota hai yaar phela ....crape bandage bandh leti hoo.......

She was about to go when Abir pulled her and huggged her in his fake sleep and just held her aching hand and pressed it lightly..

Mishti's back was touching his chest ......Mishti wrapped his arm more herself and held it tightly .....

Both fell asleep again ......

It's 5 in the morning now and Abir woke up first only to find his lady love wrapped around his chest like second skin he hugged her more and kissed her temple... Removing the strands of hair blocking his vision....he adored his wife's beauty and held her left hand and started massaging it to relieve her from the muscle ache .

He sat up and kissed her temple again .

After a while he could here Mishti mumbling something....he took a clear look of her ....as he was busy checking upon his charmi and Uv too ....he saw that she was sweating profusely.....sweat drops were all over her forehead...he wipped them and bent down to hear what she was mumbling .....her tone was shaking ......she seemed to be broken .....then she started breathing heavily.....Abir held her in his Arms tapped her cheeks to wake her up then he clearly Heard what she was mumbling........she was mumbling Ramisha ......... Ramisha .....main hoon yeha ...... Ramisha then she suddenly opened her eyes and started looking here and there and started speaking inna broken tone Ramisha....Ra...... Ramisha.....AYSA nahi  sakta .......she was constantly looking here and there her breathing was erratic .... Abir called her name ....Mishti ......she turned and Abir could see tears in here eyes ..... Abir's heart broken into a zillion pecies .....he just hugged her tightly ....she held on to him tightly.....he closed his eyes and shed the tears which were about to escape his eyes ......Mishti was just mumbling Ramisha!! Ramisha !! ......though her face was burried in his chest .....she mumbled .....Ramisha.... Abir rubbed her back and racked her like he racked his babies soon her sobs got muffeled then finally they stopped...... Abir realised it when he felt no moment in her body......he removed her from his embrace and lied her on the bed ..... Kissed her temple and just hugged her tightly and muffeled his own sobs in her embrace....seeing his life so broken like a burning knife slitting his heart ......she seemed to have list all her energy ......she seemed to pale .....she seemed void ..... But in that State too she held his hand Abir just lied besides her with wide open eyes thinking about just the name Ramisha ......

Then name seemed to be a mystery to him it was unknown yet seemed very known to him ......

...........................................................................................................

So hi guys I am back ....

Now the chapters will get shorter but updates will be often as before.........

Thaks for all the votes and comments.....

Do tell me how was the chapter......

And try guessing who maybe Ramisha......

Kaoun hai Ramisha???????

Thanking you,
Yours,
Angel.