|| An Unopened Letter ||

Dearest readers,

Although the majority of you might have skipped all these introductory chapters and went straight for the melancholic world of quotes and tears, I still feel the need to write this tiny (hopefully) letter. Also, deepest apologies to those who got tricked by the chapter title and thought it was some beautiful quote. For beautiful quotes please refer to other books. This one here only contains random word vomit. But I am still proud of it. Moving on...

First of all, I hope everyone knows about copyright and how it works. So, hopefully, no one would steal my work. I have spent around 4 years writing all this, a month collecting and publishing, and another month editing. So, do not steal. But do share my book as much as you want.

I sincerely hope you all would enjoy reading my work. On that note, let me make clear that even though the majority of these quotes sound depressing and it seems as if the speaker is in so much pain they might die, I am not in pain or sad. These quotes are the words that constantly revolve in my head until I write them somewhere. As much as I adore all the concern I get from readers, it is a bit awkward for I do not deserve that much concern. Or at least, concern in the context of my quotes.

Few warnings before, you can finally read the quotes you actually came for.

There might still be some grammatical errors and typos, even though I tried to edit it. I would not mind if they are politely pointed out to me. I would try to edit them as soon as possible.

There are mentions or some text pointing towards self-harm, suicide, abuse, or other mature themes. I would not put this book in the mature category because most quotes are on heartbreak.

You might see #ruinaccipost or similar tags in some comments. It does not mean I have haters. They are just my friends and this is an inner joke. Normal readers, please do not actually ruin my posts.

I do not mind constructive criticism nor do I mind jokes. But please refrain from "hate comments", "arguments", "bullying", "racism", and/or anything of that sort in my book. I would try to know the reason and circumstances but chances are I would immediately block everyone involved.

Thank you for giving my work a chance.

Sincerely,

Amor.