𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 : 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

HEY BABES I MISSED YOU :)) please turn up that sad music cause we got A LOT to unpack in today's chapter, and also stay tuned for the end of the chapter's announcement (i never ask you guys to read them, but i really want to share this w/ you guys...

HEY BABES I MISSED YOU :)) please turn up that sad music cause we got A LOT to unpack in today's chapter, and also stay tuned for the end of the chapter's announcement (i never ask you guys to read them, but i really want to share this w/ you guys :)) )

tw: fear of abandonment, mentions of vomit, mentions of blood, hardcore angst and swearing/cursing (please read at you own risk!!)

also, please let me know what y'all thought of the winx saga thing that came out. i thought a few things were messed up about it, especially w/ the casting and portrayal, but it was okay at best, y'know?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Magnolia Grace could feel the ground beneath her feet, the wind deep within her lungs, the tightness of the fringe dress Caleb had forced her into easing as the air brushed against the cool of her legs. Everything felt right, she could hear the bare whispers of the people around her and the rustles of their clothing, her hearing peaking through every little word leaving their mouths, but the only thing stripped from her was her sight.

She was blind to the world around her, barely finding the mere silhouette of her hands, her eyes meeting the blank ends of the darkness she was left in. She didn't hear Luke, Alex or Reggie, swearing that the deceased members of Sunset Curve with her the moment she teleported away from the Covington man's Hell bound to Earth. She nibbled at her bottom lip, her eyes searching through the threads of blck to find her friends, feeling her raven hair around her twirl with every sudden movement.

Despite the constant chatter, easily becoming white noise in her own world, she felt alone, something she was truly afraid of.

Her breath heaved, her lips parting to call out for anyone, for anybody to hear her, her voice drowned out from the living and broken from the string of curses that left her lips, anger and desperation behind her eyes. She shouted and stomped her foot as she did when she was younger, unable to admit that there was an underlying nerve of panic beneath her words as she called out for her friends, for Willie and Ethan and, even Caleb of all people.