ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ

Chris:
It was on a thursday afternoon at the wretched thing you call school when-

C- Hey Y/n!

You stopped in the middle of the junior high hallway to find a very anxious Chris calling your name

Y- Hey Chris whats up?

C- Oh nothin much, just wanted to ask you how your day went..?

Y- Horrible! Mr. Johnson gave me a D on my test because I didnt read a story problem right! I'm so fuckin pissed.

C- Well then how about you come with me and we can go to the treehouse and play some cards, yeah?

Y- Yeah... okay, that might make me feel better

C- Great!

He slung a arm around my shoulders as we walked out of the commons (if you dont know what that is its just the common hallway of a school that leads to the front entance and exit)

*time skip to the treehouse*

We came to a stop at the stump of the tree. And proceeded to climb the ladder into the mintare house.

C- What game you wanna play?

Y- Oh I dont know... you pick.

C- Alright, lets play between the sheets..

He says and looks up with a smirk.

Y- Excuse me??

C- Thats the name of a game in poker,
y/n get your mind outta the gutter.

He chuckled.

6 mins later-----------

Y- HELL YEAH I BEAT YOU CHAMBERS!

C- Alright, I get it you won.

You did a victory dance. He looked up at you and couldnt stop smiling..

C- Hey y/n?

Y- whattup loser??

C- Would you maybe wanna go out with me?

You were taken back for a moment..

Y- Um, huh? I'm sorry, did I hear you right?

He just sat there smiling.

Y- YES I'll go out with you, Chris! Well, i mean yeah sure maybe I'll swing by, ya know...

C- Sounds great how does 6pm tomorrow sound?

Y- Sounds great. :)

C- Perfect. :)

Y- Well I oughtta get home, moms probably expecting me.

C- sure, do want me to walk you?

Y- Oh, no, the boys will probably get here pretty soon. I'll see you tomorrow, Chambers.

C- Not if I see you first

Y- You idiot..

Then you kiss his cheek and climb down the ladder.

(im rereading this and it gave me🦋🦋)

Gordie:

You were sitting in your 5th period science class at 2:45 pm on a Wednesday afternoon, when you get a small note handed to you.

You look to see who the person orginally came from sunce the guy who gave it to you didnt look like he was really paying attention.. then you lock eyes with your blushing mess of a best friend, Gordie Lachance. He quickly looked away, but the second you looked back down to the note you could feel his eyes burning in the back of your head.

The note read:

"Y/n, I've liked you for a while. And I wanted to ask, would you go on a date with me?
□ Yes
□ No
□ Maybe"

I checked one of the boxes and silently asked the boy sitting next to me to return it to Gordie.

He recieved the note and started getting really red. Then he just looked up, smiled, and nodded at me. Mouthing the words,"Tomorrow at 5, Blue Point Diner. Dont be late," winked and looked back down at his paper.

Teddy:
You decided to go back to the convenience store the Saturday after you had met Teddy to see if he would return.. and to your luck he had, he was standing right outside of the store and he looked like he was waiting for someone or somthing.

You decided to not really notice him when you walked by, paying more attention to your comic book, than to the boy standing 10 feet away from you.

T- Umm- Hey- Hey Y/n!

Y- Oh, hi Teddy, I didn't see you there

T- Yeah, heh heh. I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go get a milkshake from the blue point diner today?

Y- Oh, sure, Teddy! That sounds wonderful!

T- It's a date!

Last one was kinda short sorry about that i got class to work on:/