2.

************************************
I will use Skye if he's talking with his parents...So don't get confused 😊
************************************

It's almost three weeks since Kyeax started working as an EA. Lots had happened within these weeks. Haven made sure that Kyeax would get the idea that he liked him. But his EA seems like avoiding him. Especially when he confessed to him directly a week ago.

They were working overtime at that time and Haven took the chance to confess. Kyeax on the other hand didn't accept nor reject him directly. But still, he never stops being sweet with Kyeax.

This weekend, Kyeax is planning to accept his boss' confession. He's going to ask later at the office.

Haven's POV

I'm done with my breakfast now and ready to go to work, but my parents especially my Mom won't let me go unless I agree to go with them tomorrow to the King's. Sighs, fine I'll go. Maybe I can talk to that Skye to reject the engagement.

"Okay, I'll go. Can I go to work now?"

My mom finally let me go. I'll be able to see my Kyeax now.

Skye's POV

I was about to get out of my loft when my Mom called me. She said that Dad's best friend's family will have dinner at the house tomorrow night. They want me to get engaged with their son.

I don't know who they are because I didn't pay attention if that topic was brought up. I will bail out because I plan to ask Haven to have dinner tomorrow so yeah. I told my Mom that I couldn't come and with plenty of pleading, pouting, and acting cute, she finally agreed but she said that if I change my mind I can just come. So there, let's see...

At the office...

*knock knock*

"Come in. Good morning, Kyeax" Haven greeted his assistant.

"Good morning, Mr. Everknight" Kyeax greeted back professionally.

"Oh, come on~ I told you to call me by my name" Haven pouts making the other giggle.

"Yes, and I agreed to call you that outside work. So, Mr. EVERknight here's your schedule for today" he starts telling his boss' and after that, he excuses himself. He's about to get out of the room when he suddenly stops.

"Uhm, is there anything else, Kye?" Haven asked him. He turned around to face his boss.

"No, nothing much. I - I just want to ask if you want to have dinner tomorrow night?" Kyeax asked with hope but Haven sadly declined.

"I would love to but, I'm sorry Kye, I have a dinner appointment with my parents tomorrow. But we can do it the following day." Haven explained.

Kye said it was no problem and he understood. But deep inside, he's disappointed. He excused himself once again and went back to his office.

The dinner night came and Kyeax was just lazying around his loft.

He sighed  "I think it's better to join my parents."  He mumbled and went to his closet.

"  He mumbled and went to his closet