Chapter 1 : The Boar Hat

━━━»»——⍟——««━━━
Y/n's POV

I smiled and waited tables "Here you go! Thank you for waiting!" I smiled softly putting the drinks down before turning around and going to the next table, "here's you meat pie!" I silently prayed for that poor man, "Aye, Waiter!" I voice called, I turned and saw a short brunette man, I smiled and walked over "What's up?" I asked looking to their cups, "do you need a refill?" I asked tilting my head, the man shook his head "Well, yes but how old is the blonde?" The man asked, I stood up holding the cup, "Who? Him?-" I pointed to the short blonde behind the bar "- I have no clue!" I smiled cheerfully, "You don't know your co-workers age?" Another man asked, "It's never really come up, also he's my boss not my co-worker!" I giggled walked away to get the refills.

After quite a while a man ran in yelling about 'The rusted knight', I handed him a glass of water "Come, sit down and tell us what happened." I said calmly walking him to a seat, I listened in as the men talked about the sins and 'The bloody witch', "They say you can't look her in the face or you'll be in tranced by her beauty!" One yelled, then they started laughing, I giggled and looked to the blonde who looked at me with a cheeky smile, "Yeah right I bet she's a old hag now!" Another man yelled, out of the corner of my eye I saw my bosses face darken as he glared at that man, I just patted his shoulder and continued waiting tables.

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal a giant suit of rusted armor, I jumped back as the blonde jumped in-front of me, "The...Seven....Deadly..sins." A voice said from the armor, that caused everyone to run out, the armor then fell to the floor making the helmet fall of reviling a girl with white hair pasted out, I walked forwards and checked her pulse, "Hawks, Boss clean the spare room!" I yelled pulling the girl out of the armor.

I scoffed and hit the blonde up side the head when he went to grope the girl, "Of course she's a girl you idiot!" I yelled, suddenly she sat up and flushed red when she saw us, I smiled sweetly, "Hello dear! What where you doing in that big armor in such hot weather!" I questioned, before she could answer, I shook my head "Let's get you some food first!" I said walking to the kitchen.

I set the pie down for the girl and smiled "So tell me-" I cut myself off when she started crying, "Huh? Is something wrong?" I asked tilting my head, "Your being so kind, letting me stay here and making me food! Thank you!" She smiled to me, I patted her head "Don't worry hun!" I smiled before a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it, seeing a group of knights "Hello?" I asked looking down at the men, "Uh- I- Uh we've had a report from some villagers! We are the Order of the Beard of the Mountain Cat, serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain! We are here to arrest the Wandering Rust Knight, potentially one of the seventh Deadly Sins!" He yelled with pure confidence, I tilted my head playing dumb "Rust knight? Hm nope haven't seen one! Sorry but I think you've got the wrong place!" I said calmly holding a hand to my chest, "Huh? Really? I could have sworn this was the tavern they told us about!" One of the guys in the back said looking around, "Sorry I guess not! Hope you find your knight!" I smiled closing the door.

I ran and grabbed the girls hand, "Come on let's get out of here!" I whispered pulling her to the back, I ran out back with the girl, "There they are!" One of the knights yelled, I jumped up in a tree and pulled her with me.

Elizabeth's POV
Me and Lady Y/n where running when they grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tree I hugged them and blushed then I saw hawks running by and push someone off the cliff, Y/n helped me down from the tree and carried me to the boy.

Y/n's POV
I carried the girl to The familiar blond, "Hey!" I smiled gently setting the girl down, I looked around at the view while the girl and boss talked, until the ground started shaking, I gasped and jumped to the girl, I grabbed her and Hawks while boss grabbed the knight that Hawks hit off the cliff.

Once we jumped back up the Holy Knight started yelling at us. "Hey, when we give the signal run into the forest!" I whispered setting down the girl again, she nodded and hid behind me, the Holy Knight started yelling about how the girl was a princess, "Huh? Your a princess?" Me and boss said together, I shrugged "Anywho..-" I looked to boss and nodded, "Go!" I yelled pushing her to the forest, and she ran as fast as she could, the Holy Knight threw a swing with his sword cutting all the trees down.

I jumped on top of the girl forcing her to the ground while boss was on top of me making sure I wouldn't get hurt, "Everyone good?" Boss asked getting off of me, the gi- Princess Elizabeth got up and started walking to the Holy Knight, saying something about if she goes we can leave unharmed, boss jumped on her when the Knight swung his sword again, "I don't think he's gonna let any of us live." I said running up the the pair, she started crying again talking about how she was so happy we helped her, I stood up revealing my tattoo, "Aw man!" I said holding the ripped fabric, boss or should I say Meliodas used full counter on the holy Knight and I summon my sword making it appear out of thin air, I ran forwards and threw a fury of swings at the Knight, making his fly into the sky.

"The leader of the seven deadly sin, Meliodas, and the Blood witch Y/n!" Meli said coming up behind me, "I think we did good!" I smiled down at the boy he nodded before turning to the girl "Well now you've found 2 of 8 sins! Well technically Y/n not a sin but whatever!" Meli smiled, we jumped up on Hawks mom and with that we took of to the next town!

_____________________