【Chapter 2】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

We stayed in silence for a good ten minutes, though after those ten minutes my friend took a deep breath and stood up, turning my head upwards he put his hand towards me, though all I did was stare at it. 'What is my friend expecting me to do? Does he probably want to me hold it?' Looking at him quizzically I lifted my hand and put it on top of his, he sighed while pulling me towards him gently. 

I stumbled and landed on his chest, though all I did was back away a bit and look at him. Though, now that I'm thinking about it what am I going to do now? My friend looked at me, as he grasped my hand tightly, "Now (Y/N), we are going to my place for then you can stay there until we know what to do, okay? Do you remember how to fly?" My friend looked at me with something unrecognizable, his eyes seem weird, but why?

Though, thinking back to his question I looked at him confusedly. What does he mean by this thing called 'flying'? Shaking my head, my friend's state seemed to grow to something bad, well, in my gut it feels bad, but why?

My friend looked at me as he grabbed both of my hands in each one of his, taking a deep breath he enveloped me in an embrace as we going up towards the sky, looking behind him I saw black shadow thingies connected to his back, flapping, so that's what's making us go up towards the sky, so this is flying. 

 "Well, just hold on to me tight, okay? Though, look around you and tell me what you feel." As I was in his arms, I turned around to see fluffy white things in the sky, with something big and bright that was also in the sky but far, far away.

Looking around some more I could see as everything was like the colors of some of those plant thingies when I first woke up, but what was up with that? I looked straight at him, with my voice tone the same as always, "I don't feel anything in my body, though this scenery reminds me of those plant thingies when I first woke up if that helps."

My friend looked at me, then I felt his grip loosen as I the scenery quickly left my site, and instead I saw big rock thingies all over the ground, though I began to get farther away from my friend. Looking down, I saw that the ground was getting closer to me, or just me getting closer to it instead.

Sensing someone beside me I turned my head around to see my friend there, looking at me straight in the eyes. "So, do you feel anything now? Fear, adrenaline? Anything?" He asked as I could see myself getting closer to the ground. Though his question confused me, what are this fear and adrenaline my friend is talking about? Is it this feeling that he keeps talking about?

To his question, all I did in response was a shake of the head. My friend sighed, though his pupils seemed to shine more as his lips stretched upwards, "Do you want to learn how to fly like I am?" Did I want to learn how to fly as he puts it? Well, I don't know what I want, though the more I learn about things the better.

I nodded, as he held me close to his chest he spoke, "Just think about it, just think about wanting to fly, like me okay? It's that easy, just think about it, and boom, it'll happen." Nodding, I began to chant it again and again in my head, though it didn't work. That is until I concluded that I had to be commanding for it to work. So, I thought of it but as a command.

All of a sudden, my back felt a little tingle and then black feathery pair of wings appeared, though it didn't look much like my friends, it was close nonetheless. 

(ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀɪʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ)

As I was admiring my wings I noticed that my friend was still looking at me, inspecting me, though that made me notice that we were way too close to the ground than what I would have liked, so I decided to go with what my friend told me, think of it and it will happen. So, I thought I wanted to fly and almost just like instinct my wings flapped and I began to fly, thought my friend also helped me.

We were flying up in the sky as our hands were entwined, though the more we flew the lower we got. Once we got as low to the ground to the point that was in 2 feet off the ground I spotted a house-like structure that is in the ground, and we were heading towards it.

Soon enough we arrived at the front door of the place, and my friend went in with me behind him, following his lead. Though once we entered I saw seven other people there, they were talking and looked just like my friend did, with lips stretched upwards. 

"Hey, guys! I brought someone important today and I want you all to treat her with respect. Now, this is (Y/N), a childhood friend of mine!"

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʜᴜʜ? ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇꜱ, ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

 ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇꜱ, ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘ...