Final part 2 (final)

Bakudeku ending, because it's the first ship I love in MHA.

Deku POV
I'm woken up by my phone alarm and it's still 5am, I look at my phone and with my still sleepy eyes I realize....IT'S GPF DAY!

I sprung out of bed and I took a shower, brush my teeth, and I ran really fast with OFA to grab a breakfast bar from the kitchen.
I put on my usual skating out fit and grab my skating jacket and ran out the door with my bag.

Laila is waiting for me in her car and she made me some coffee from home, we drove to the skating rink where it's already crowded and busy.
Laila decided to fix my hair in the parking lot (in the car) so that I wouldn't look like a mess when I show up.

I took a breath and put my headphones around my neck, I got out of the car and the media turned to me. Camera's flash at me and I smiled, even taking a few pictures with fans before escorted away to get ready.

Yuuri and I represent Japan obviously, Yurio is representing Russia, Chris is representing Switzerland, and Minami can't compete because he sprained his ankle but he is here supporting, Victor is here to support his husband and son-I mean Yurio.

Laila gave me the costume and push me into the changing room, I'll figure out how to put this on without ruining my hair. After 15 minutes I came out of the changing room and see Laila, Victor, and Yuuri's eyes sparkle.

((Credit in the picture, and also aaaaaa Yuzuru Hanyu is definitely one of my top favorite skater))

Then Mila walked in and let out a fan girl screech start taking pictures.

"You look so cute and hot at the same time"
-Mila

"Hehe thanks? I guess."
-Deku

"Well he already got a harem on him so"
-Laila

"Wait really?"
-Yuuri

"Oh you have no idea~ his whole class and I think a few other people like him, I mean who wouldn't. Look at him, he's attractive as fuck"
-Laila

"They're gonna have to talk to me before dating my son"
-Victor

"Your son?"
-Deku

"Yes, you are my and Yuuri's broccoli adorable and attractive son"
Victor said while patting my head

"I-okay? What about Yurio?"
-Deku

"Yurio is our edgy angry angsty son that loves cats"
-Victor

"I heard you old man"
Yurio said from the door way

"Hey Yurio"
-Deku

"Sup' Izu"
Yurio said, I'm one of the only people he's nice to if you didn't know.