Okay

The next day it was September the 1st. Everyone was excited for their last year. Draco was quite nervous though, he was glad he could leave his home so he didn't need to hear hos parents fight all the time.

But he was afraid that his mother would be gone at Christmas when he got home. " Hey man. It's going to be okay. I promise" Blaise said when he saw Draco's nervous expression.

" I hope so" Draco mumbled.

When they boarded the train Pansy Parkinson threw her arms around the boys. But she hung on Blaise for a little longer. Astoria Greengrass was also there. The four was sharing a compartment.

" How was your summer?" Astoria wondered when she sat as close as possible to Draco. Draco gave her a fake smile and a lie that everything was fine.

" I missed you Blaise" Pansy said and hung on Blaise's arm.

" Mhm...." Blaise only mumbled and rolled his eyes to Draco. Both Draco and Blaise shared a ' Please help me from this situation, bro'

-------

Hermione and Ginny were a little bit nervous about their last year. But they were more nervous about Malfoy and Zabini. Now when Harry and Ron wouldn't be there, they had to make it on their own.

Okay but seriously, how bad could it be. Ginny was possesed by a diary once.....but Harry saved her.

Hermione got tortured....but Ron saved her. But both Hermione and Ginny had grown up with boys around them so it wouldn't be so hard as they thought.

They all stood infront of the train when Ron took Hermione aside because he needed to talk with her.

" What is it, Ron?" Hermione said with a worried tone.

" Look Hermione I want to apologize. I've treated you very unfair lately. And I'm sorry for that"

" I forgive you Ron....but we don't have to talk about this right now"

" Hermione I need to say this now. I think it's better if we....see other people" She looked at him with hurted eyes. Yeah she knew it wouldn't last, but the fact that he said now was so....sudden.

" Uhm....o-okay. Why? You don't like me at all?" She eventually said.

" It's not that I don't like you Mione. I do. But I don't think I can give you what you want. Love. I'm sorry"

Hermione nodded a bit. " I understand. But I still want to be your friend" She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back while lifting her off the ground.

" And I'm sorry about your parents" He said when he put her down. " The reason I didn't help you was....well if we didn't make it, I know how heartbroken you would be. And I don't think I can take that"

Hermione looked down at the ground and nodded when he mentioned her parents.

" But if we found them, I don't think I'm the right guy who should stand beside you and see your happiness. I think someone else have that job"

" Oh Ronald" she gave him a peck on the cheek and took her bags. " It's okay. I'm glad you're honest with me. Be careful when you're training. And don't you dare forget to write, okay?"

Ron just smiled when she boarded the Hogwarts express.

" Okay" He whispered.