Meeting the In-Laws.

Inside the large Dinning hall Phillip, King Jhon and Queen Ingis stood waiting for Aurora and her family when trumpets started to play, indicating they have arrived. 

"They're here" Phillip said as they straight up themselves.

In the hallway Y/n, Maleficent and Aurora were making their way to the dining hall and came across a shield carved with a bear,  making Y/n grow curious

"Have you ever considered turning me into a bear?" Y/n asked Maleficent, who glanced at her, unimpressed.

Y/n didn't notice as she continued on. 

"I think I'd make quite an impressive one, don't you think? I mean look at their claws. They're so strong-" 

" Why are we talking about bears?" Maleficent interrupted her.

She smiled.

"Don't tell scared of them, Maleficent?" She asked teasingly.

Maleficent smirked.

"Of course not and you and I know that"

The guards around them could not believe their eyes. Just exactly was this woman to tease the great Maleficent?

It seems like the story of Maleficent forgot out the Queen to this chess game. 

~On the other side of the door~

"Presenting Queen Aurora of the Moors" Greda announced followed by the violins playing a courtly tune as the doors open revealing Aurora.

As she stepped into the room a servant to her cost and she thanked them before quickly walking you to Phillip, who met her halfway to give her a hug.

"You look wonderful" Phillip complimented her. 

"I'm so happy to be here" She told him as they quickly turned to face the King and Queen.

"Aurora, this is truly an honour" King John greeted her as she cheek kissed him on both cheeks.