Why

Alix woke up to loud music and went downstairs to eat breakfast and she saw her brother who she hasn't seen ten years and she rushed into there parents room and woke the up.
"Mommy Daddy Louis is here."
Her parents woke up in shock and ran down stairs looking for her older brother but they couldn't find him and after they called his name over ten timqes and after Alix looked in the basement and saw his body hunched over in the weirdest position.
"Louis?" She asked almost mute and after a few seconds of silence he turned around and he was not Louis he actually looked kinda interesting not scary but he definitely wasn't her brother. She ran full speed up the stairs.

(Basically she saw the Shy man scp 096)
(If you don't know what a scp is look it up)

Anyways back to the story

Presenting the SHY MAN scp

Scp 999 is gonna be in the story

As her friend
😊

Aka the tickle monster

Back to the story
So as she was running up the stairs she tripped and she fell down which sucks if your running from your worst nightmare. Her parents heard her cry of worry and looked for but it was to late.
****** BIG TIME SKIP
Alix woke up in her room remembering what happened a few days ago when she saw scp 096,or the Shy man she kept having nightmares about it and she kept waking up in the middle of the night in a sweaty mess.
      ***Another time skip***
(Alix is 13 right now)