Little Boy (Part 5)

(NOT MY FANART!)

At this moment you and Law were in his room staring at each other intently. You were still wondering why and how you both know that name. You continue to look into his grey eyes until you had enough of somewhat memories that were flooding back. You now stare down at the wooden floor trying to process everything that is happening.

"Y/n..",law called causing you to look up at him. He then gives you a soft, sad smile down at you causing your eyes to widen a bit. "Y-your that little boy..",you say putting both of your hands on each of his scruffy cheeks. "It seemed you did not recognize me.. I thought saying nothing was for the best of us.. ",He said, then staring back into your e/c orbs.

Then it came...

"Y-you used to come over to my house and play..",You say still staring up at him. Law then gives you an eye closed smile and looks down at you. "You came over everyday making sure I was okay.. Every time I got hurt, you would always fix me up..",You let go of his cheeks. "But after two years.. You stopped showing up..",you pause looking back down at the ground. His eyes widen in guilt, pain, regret and sadness.

He stays silent watching you hold your arms in frustration , staring at the wooden floor. You weren't sure but at this moment you felt like you wanted to yell. You wanted to yell so he could hear every word that came out of your mouth. You wanted him to feel the pain you felt when he left you alone in your village. You wanted to know where he went, why he disappeared without a trace. This whole time you thought he was dead, you thought he was gone forever...

You press your lips together being hesitant if you should raise your voice, but without thinking it just came out.  "I-I thought you were DEAD!",you exclaim tears running down your cheek with horror in your eyes. He stares at you, his eyes still wide not knowing how to feel. "Gosh.. I told myself to forget all of this.. About you! so I wouldn't feel like this again..",you mumble rubbing the bridge of your nose.

"But no! It had to be you I have feelings for....", you frown closing your eyes. "Then you leave me for over ten years!",you sigh wiping your tears away once more. "Why did you leave?! Where did you go?! Was it so important not to tell me you were leaving?!",you exclaim once more. Law stands there in his towel staring at you giving off a sad expression. He did not know what to say or do, he left you..

It was his fault he left without telling you. He should've told you the day before or visited before he left, but no.. He did not warn you, he made you go through that pain for years until you trained yourself to forget. You had every right to be mad, after that pain for years, you had every right to yell at him with emotion...

"I had to leave with a friend of mine... He needed to go and find a devil fruit for the disease I had when we were younger..",He said gripping his arm staring at the ground with regret. Your eyes widen not knowing he had a disease when he was younger. You felt a rush of guilt in you.. You yelled at him for leaving you.. He had a reason to leave, but one thing is that you still had the right to yell..

"I-I'm going outside..",you tell him walking to the door. You then felt a hand grasp your arm causing you to turn your head. He turns your body to face him, he stares at you for a bit before he hugged you. You eyes widen in shock, pain, happiness and sadness.

So many emotions you haven't felt for years before and after leaving your home town. You were hesitant for a bit but eventually hugged back tightly. "I missed you..",you mumble laying your head on his shoulder. "I missed you too..",he mumbled back breaking the hug between you two. He stares down at you once more. He smiles slightly and kisses your forehead.

You blush a bit and turn away. "Alright.. I'm gonna go back outside now..",you mumbled about to walk away. He grabs you once more and throws you on the bed. "Your staying here.. Let's sleep more",he said grabbing his clothes and changing into them. You quickly look up at the sealing so you wouldn't have a glance of that. He got finished and lied next to you, he wrapped his arms around you causing you to blush more.

"Let's sleep a little more..",he mumbled closing his eyes. You sigh and also close your eyes now falling asleep.

~Probably after about 3 hours~

You wake up to a knock at the door. You attempt to sit up but felt a grasp hold you down. You turn to see Law soundly asleep once again. You smile slightly and remove his arms around you gently. You get off the bed and head for the door to see who it is. You open it to see Ikkaku and Bart standing there with a smirk. "Do you need something?",you ask blocking there view from seeing Law sleep. "We were just wondering what you two have been up to",Ikkaku giggles.

"Nothing happened.. You are all weirdos..",you complain. You then see something white come from the right side of the hallway. It was so fast you couldn't tell what it was but it went straight to you. You fall on your butt with it on your lap, it wraps it's arms around you quickly. "Y/n! Where have you been!",Bepo exclaimed, hugging you tightly.

You laugh causing everyone to become silent staring at you in shock. "Bepo are you okay? I was just sleeping a bit more",you giggle. "O-oh I'm sorry..",He mumbled staring up at you. You smile to him causing him to blush. You look up to see Ikkaku and Bart stare at you with huge smiles on there faces. "What?",you ask giving them a questionable look. "We are just happy to see you happy!",they both say in unison.

"O-oh!",you just realized you laughed in front of them. "Heh.. I haven't laughed like that in awhile",you say rubbing the back of your neck. You then hear the bed creak a bit from behind you. Everyone looks behind you causing you to look behind you as well.

You all see Law sitting up in his bed staring at all of you. "OMG HAS MY SHIP ACTUALLY SAILED?!",Ikkaku exclaimed jumping up and down. You sweat drop at her reaction and stand up while helping Bepo up. "So when is the wedding?!",She exclaims getting closer to you. "W-wedding?!",you exclaim feeling a rush of heat hit your cheeks. She smirks and looks up at Law.

"T-that's not gonna happen..",Law said covering up his face with the blanket. She giggles and looks back down at you. "How about we make arrangements.. Shall we?",She asks giving you a smile. "Oh shut up Ikkaku..",You mumble crossing your arms. Bart chuckles and walks through the hallway. "ISLAND!!!",someone shouts from outside.

"Y/n! Let's hurry and check out the island!",Ikkaku then leaves with Bart to go outside. You sigh and look at Bepo. "I'll wait for you outside Y/n",Bepo said with a smile. "Okay see you outside",you kiss his forehead leaving him blushing. He walks out and you close the door. "Wow I didn't realize everyone could be such a handful..",you complain laying back in bed.

Law chuckles and looks down at you. "They really can be.. Can't they..",He smiles at you. You smile back but suddenly you had the urge to pull his hoodie to move him closer to you. Your faces are both inches away from each other. This causes law to blush rapidly looking into your eyes. You smile and kiss his lips gently. "You are a handful too Law~",you tease letting him go. You get off the bed and head for the door. "I'll wait for you outside! Hurry before you stay to guard the ship~",at that you closed the door leaving him flustered.

Law's POV:

I haven't seen a smile like that in ages..