Chapter 43

Knock Knock

Belle rubs her eyes trying to wake up. Colton is curled around her still fast asleep. She looks around for a moment before another set of knocks resound off the walls. She tries to lift Colton's arm but it only tightens around her. She huffs before pecking his cheek and yelling out for who ever it is to come in. Colton groans but doesn't move. The door opens and in walks Jake with a grin. Belle rolls her eyes flopping back down on the bed. 

"Now don't be mean Luna"

"Jake, you have 5 seconds to tell me why you woke me up before I throw fire at your ass."

Jake places his hand to his chest acting offended before walking the last few steps to their bed. He glances at Colton who doesn't bother moving. Jake looks in thought causing Belle to raise a brow in question. He looks back to her with a light in his eyes and his voice soft. 

"Thank you Belle"

She studies him for a moment not saying anything. He gives a bow in respect to her before glancing to Colton and then turning to leave. Belle remains sitting their completely baffled about what that was about. 

"He was thanking you for accepting me and this pack love..."

Belle looks down to find those green eyes looking to her with a gently smile gracing his lips. He easily tugs her so she is partially under him. His arm still securely around her waist. She brings her fingers up to brush leisurely through his hair. Colton's chest vibrates with a small growl of appreciation. His eyes flashing yellow. Belle leans forward to peck his lips before pulling back and cupping his cheeks. Her eyes locking onto those eyes that captured her whole heartedly. 

"It was never a choice... You were my destiny."

Colton easily leans forward allowing for a slow toe curling kiss. The kiss enveloping Belle yet again. Colton begins allowing his hands to move about when they feel a shift in the room. 

"OH MY GOD!" Colton instantly covers Belle and growls turning around to find a sheepish looking Tara with her hand covering her eyes. "I swear I didn't see anything!"

Belle lets out a laugh that makes Colton melt looking down at her. He sighs dropping his head before climbing off of Belle. He walks over to Tara who is still standing with both eyes covered when Colton gently takes her hands down from her eyes. The brown doe eyes looking wide between the pair. 

"Angel, why didn't you come through the door?"

At this Tara full on pouts at Belle crossing her arms. She grumbles, "Why does everyone keep asking that?"

At this Belle jolts up understanding already what happened. Her face splitting into a wide grin. "Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're talking about Kacia?!"

KNOCK KNOCK

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE TARA!"

Tara quickly screeches before running over to the bed dunking down behind it. Colton couldn't help but chuckle before going to open the door to find a raging sister standing there. Colton can tell what her and her mate were doing based off of her attire. She had on one of his shirts and her hair looked completely disheveled. Her eyes flickering amber searching the room. Belle doesn't say anything but falls back laughing hysterically at her sister's appearance. Kacia stomps in while her mate stands by the door. Colton and him share a nod before a familiar face comes in as well. 

"Is this a party?" Jake says with a grin while watching Kacia swing around the bed making Tara yelp and jump up. "Sunshine!"

Her eyes quickly go to him before she scrambles over the bed and Belle while Kacia reaches for her. "Jake save me!"