November 30, 2020 - Join The Wattys 2020 Winners LIVE Virtual Event!

Hi Wattpadders,

It's hard to believe that it's almost time to announce the 2020 Watty Award Winners! The Watty Awards is the world's largest writing competition, with almost one million stories submitted to date.

It's been a long road this year, given that we asked writers to complete a full 50,000 word story (and we are still in the middle of a global pandemic).

This year, writers from around the world submitted nearly 40,000 stories in 177 countries! Congratulations again to everyone who reached this incredible milestone.

We want to bring Wattpadders together virtually to announce the winners and celebrate our incredible community of creators. We anticipate some laughs, some mispronunciations, and maybe a cat jumping on camera as we do our first ever livestream announcement. What would you wear to this gala event?

On Friday December 4th, we'll be announcing the 2020 Wattys Winners LIVE on YouTube at 1pm EST. Tune in along with Nick and Keely of the Road to Wattys Podcast to find out who won a coveted Watty Award and discover the newest stories and must-reads to add to your reading list.

Click on the link below to add the event to your calendar. 

Also, don't forget to click on the bell icon (pictured below) on YouTube to "set reminder" before the event. 

We'll see you this Friday at 1pm on the virtual Wattys orange carpet!

- Wattpad HQ