Chapter 1 - Jason Voorhees

Jason was sitting under a tree by the lake, thoughtful. The moon was reflected on the water slightly rippled by the wind. A very relaxing scene, but he was very worried about his friend Jasmine.

Ever since this global pandemic story began, and everyone had been forced to lock themselves in their homes, leaving only for vital matters, the girl had entered a state of agitation that never really left her. Even tho she tried to hide it, Jason felt it very well.

Every opportunity was good for her to go and find him. After spending decades in solitude, the killer liked to have company, and Jasmine was the best person that could happen to him. They had known each other for less than a year, however, and she had gone from leaving him his spaces, being quite introverted herself, to being the most extroverted and affectionate person of all. Or at least that's what it seemed to him, having had no previous experiences in the field of friendship.

At first Jason was happy to spend more time with her, and he felt of great help in comforting her in a bad time like this one. With her father being a doctor, and a couple of cases of this strange and dangerous disease having sprung up in Crystal Lake, she was very worried. They rarely him now, and her mother was even more nervous than her daughter, as she too was forced to stay home, since the place where she worked was temporarily closed.

Fortunately they lived in the middle of the forest, not too far from the town but not too close either. So Jason often accompanied the girl on long walks, or they simply sat by the lake chatting, Jasmine talking and he writing in a notebook she had given him for the purpose. It had been a long time since he wrote and at first he made a lot of grammar mistakes, but now he was also improving his handwriting with all that training.

But now, after three months of lockdown, due to an illness he couldn't even remember the name of, as he is immune to those too, Jasmine had become somewhat ... clingy.

Jason didn't know what to do. On one hand he was pleased, but on the other he felt uncomfortable, he was not used to all those hugs. He didn't understand it well, but the pandemic and the distance from "normal" people had brought out his friend's fangirl side.

Not being able to hang out with her new local friends and not even being able to invite them over, Jasmine spent all her time with Jason. And this was also one of the reasons why she didn't want to spend too much time with her mother. If she wasn't worried about her husband, at the forefront of the fight against the pandemic, she was worried about her daughter, who spent whole days in the company of an immortal serial killer who knows how old who, according to the girl, was "so good that wouldn't hurt a fly ". Maybe not a fly, but teenagers yes. And there were quite a few massacres to prove it.

All this argumets made Jasmine even more anxious, so she always fled to the forest to find her B.K.F.: Best Killer Friend.

She also started talking to him differently, which confused and intrigued Jason. What the hell does "LOL" mean? And why did Jasmine keep saying that every time something made her laugh? And then she talked to him almost as one would talk to a child, continuing to repeat to him how adorable he was - even he himself didn't know for what anymore. Him? Adorable? Since when? He was well aware of it, no one would ever find him "adorable" and not just for his appearance, with or without the mask and machete.

As if that was not enough, the girl had cleaned his house from top to bottom, and obviously had forced him to help her. They had tidied up every single room except his mother's. Jason wouldn't let her go there, and at least on that point she respected his privacy. Indeed, he could now say he had a house, not a warehouse/dump that served as a home. It looked much better, less creepy. His mother liked it, and he did too, he had to admit it.