Part 9

Ignore my mistakes plz...

It was raining heavily, Namjoon was looking outside window, The rain drops were falling heavily like tear drops " Namjoon, you should go home now " Yoonji came to him and said to him who shook his head, Yoonji sighed and went towards Jungkook, who was writing something on Bogum's face, unaware of the station " Jungkook you're still awake... go to your room and take rest " Yoonji said ruffling his hairs.

Jungkook pouts " But it's still early " Jungkook said and looks at Bogum who blinked his eyes " no Hyung, you also want me to sleep " Yoonji chuckled at him " It's almost 2 am Jungkook sleep " Jungkook sighed and stood up...he was about to go but his eyes fall on Namjoon... Jungkook slowly made his way towards Namjoon " Hyung " Namjoon turn around and looks at Jungkook.

" Hey kid " Jungkook sensed that something was wrong " What Happened Hyung?" Namjoon turn to him, his full attention to him " Taehyung tried to cut his tube " Jungkook was surprised to hear that " Let me talk to him " Namjoon tried to stop him but Jungkook already walked away " What happened Namjoon?" Yoongi jointed him, Namjoon told him everything...who sighed.

Taehyung stare at the ceiling, emotion less, he turn his head down and saw Jungkook staring at him " too good " Jungkook said to him who rolled his eyes " you're really brave Hyung " Taehyung scoffed at him " Stop talking non sense " Jungkook bitterly chuckled " No really, you're really brave " He made his way toward Taehyung and stood In front of him.

" next time you have to move little far...if you say, I will put the bottle closer to you " Taehyung glared at him " Making fun of me " Jungkook shook his head " fun? You are the one making fun of your self " Taehyung looks at the ceiling " What life? We don't call this living " Taehyung said and glance at Jungkook who cleanched his jaw " Then what do you call living a life " Jungkook paused for a moment.

" You have a whole life in front of you, ask a terminal cancer patient, he will tell you what it's like to live, He knows he can die by any moment, but he lives with a smile " Jungkook said looking at him all of the time " Every second, every day.....You just need a little hope " Taehyung sighed " hope for what? " Jungkook chuckled a little " everyone lives for themselves, but many people are living for you " Jungkook said to him.

" doctor Kim Taehyung, learn to live for someone " Taehyung shook his head " You won't understand Jungkook, I'm like a little baby, I need someone to take care of Me, which I hate the most, I can't walk can't move " Jungkook sat beside him " but babies also learn to walk slowly...So what I'd you can't move, at least your heat is beating, your brain is working...ask your heart and brain what is right " Taehyung's tears fall down from the corner of his eyes.

" Nothing seems right in this condition Jungkook " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook stood up " Remember my best friend, Yugyeom, His right hand doesn't move, but he come everyday...they don't let him play, but still he always come with a hope that, maybe some day they will let him play.... people make fun of him " Taehyung turn to look at him.

" But he never pity himself, he come between those same people, with that hope that one day they will let him play, so he can prove them,and I promise you hyung, one day it will come " Jungkook said and start walking towards the door, but turn around " I was not here to make fun of you, nor to hurt you...I just want to give you that thing you lost...Hope " Jungkook said and went away closing the door.

Hope, Because the world rests on Hope

Taehyung looks at the ceiling, thinking deeply.

________________________
Part 9

Jungkook is more intelligent than Taehyung, don't you think so

Favourite part from the updated?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 💕💕

I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰