We're okay

"Eat."

Ryan brought the cake near Alessia's mouth but she refused to open her mouth.

After what happened between them Ryan had continued to apologised profusely and Alessia just looked into space with a blank look.

They were sitting outside the café and Alessia refused to eat anything.

Finally after persuasion Alessia finally ate the cake and slowly chewed it but still looked straight ahead.

This was all his fault.

From what Alessia had told him about her self Alessia suffered from obsessive comparison disorder and childhood depression.

She really didn't mean to tell him, he kinda had to squeeze it from her because he heard.

It's a long story.

He gave her another one and soon it was all finished.

He smiled in satisfaction.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it. Even if I would have gulped it in a second but it's cool."

Alessia cracked a smile but it soon went just as quickly as it came.

She suddenly looked at him with a guilty expression other than the blank look she's been carrying the whole time.

"I'm sorry."

After saying those words she looked down with watery eyes.

Ryan Tyler was the happy go guy who always smiled. Alessia had never seen Ryan without a smile on his face and she felt guilty that she wiped it away.

Ryan just hugged her tight and kissed the crown of her head.

"It's okay. We're okay." He reassured her.

If only Alessia wished it were true.

So it was short. I was just giving am insight on what's happening. The real deal will soon begin.

So, Friday I didn't exactly fulfill the promise of giving u two chapters. *hides in the corner as angry crowd stare at her with pitchforks*

Guys. I will make up for it with more surprises. *suddenly shouts* Don't worry Ted

*Someone from the crowd* Who the hell is Ted

I have no idea

*suddenly runs like a cartoon character*