Chapter Twenty Two

Kai's POV

So Iliana and I tried out couple's therapy and it has been going good really we've had four sessions already and they went fine, no fights for us during these past four weeks. Even Christmas and new year went smoothly.

Until today.

You see I didn't want to fight, not at all and it was honestly kind of dumb but none of us could let it go not even when we got home.

"You didn't have to cuss him out!"

"Yes I had he was ogling you and flirting and you didn't say anything about it!" I slammed the door as we entered.

"He wasn't flirting with me!"

"Yes he was it was obvious!" I moved my arms around in frustration.

"And what if he was! I can't avoid people from doing so it happens that's life!" Iliana got on my face.

"Because you are mine."

We looked at each other's eyes for a moment too long and then just like she grabbed me by the back of my head a brought me into a rough and hot kiss and plunged her tongue inside my mouth taking all control of the kiss.

It's so hot when she tries to take control in the bed.

Key word tries.

Smut warning.

We soon ended up in our bedroom already half naked on top of each other.

"I love when you get jealous and possessive is so hot," Iliana bit my earlobe, "It fucking turns me on."

"If this is the reaction I get then I'll be so more often," I smirked and bit her lower lip dragging out a bit and she moaned at that.

"Fuck Kai you got me so wet," she whispered in a husky voice.

"Yeah?"

She whimpered and nodded, she grabbed my hand and put it over her underwear that was soaking wet already.

"Fuck blondie," I mumbled as I left a trail of hickeys along her neck and chest. I then sucked on one of her nipples and earned a sexy moan out of her.

I couldn't wait any longer so I ripped Iliana's panties off toring them in the process.

"Really? These are the fifth you break." Iliana said annoyed.

"I'll buy the whole store if you like."

She narrowed her eyes, "You better."

I chuckled and was about to get down to business before Iliana pushed my head away making me look back at her in confusion and a bit of sexual frustration.

"What's wrong?"

She bit her lip and thought for a second, "Nothing, I just wanted us to try something new."

I looked her still in confusion but went back up and pecked her moist lips. "Sure what is it?"

"In the night table, the first cabinet." She nodded towards it.

I moved a little and extended my arm to look for whatever it is Iliana was talking about and once I touched I knew what it was. I grabbed it and got it out of the cabinet.

I grinned deviously at her as she now looked a bit shy  "A strap?" I snorted.

Iliana scowled and swatted my arm, "Why are you laughing what's so fucking funny?"

"Nothing," I snorted again.

"Snort one more time and I'm out of here and you'll have to masturbate."