chapter 28

Unedited

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Unedited.

Aarna's POV:

I woke up when I felt the sun rays seeping into the room through the windows. I squinted my eyes a little and glanced down at Dhruv who was still sleeping in my lap in the same position. I sighed when I remembered all yesterday's events.

I carefully lifted his head and placed a pillow under his head slowly, before standing up while wriggling my sore waist and muscles for some time. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to my peddhamma(eldest aunt).

[Old lady, I am going to bless you
with my presence today. Do the honors of making all my favorite dishes.

-Aarna.]

It didn't take much time to get a response from her as she is always on her as if her life depends on it.

[Really? I am going to the temple with
Sarada. So wait for me at home. I will
make them once I return from the temple.

-Old lady.]

After getting the confirmation from her, I went to the restroom and got freshened up in a jiffy. By the time, I came outside, I saw him sitting on the bed while holding his head.

"Must be throbbing like hell. Good for him. Next time he won't dare to go anywhere near the alcohol." I thought in my mind and stood in front of the mirror before combing my hair and letting them flow down. All the while, I felt the burning gaze of him following my every action which I obviously chose to ignore.

I started packing my bag, placing the new dresses that required the adjustments as my Pedhamma was the one who always takes care of my dresses.

I was about to zip my bag when my hand was suddenly held by him. I glanced at him only to witness that he was looking at my face with a slight panic in his eyes, which he masked it immediately.

I gazed at his hold on my hand and raised my eyebrows at him in a questioning manner. Seeing this, he abruptly left his hold and stepped back a little before clearing his throat.

"Where are you going?" He asked without meeting my eyes.

"None of your business," I told him while rolling my eyes.

"Aarna, I am sor-"

"Save it for another time," I cut him off in the middle as I didn't want to hear his apology early in the morning and I didn't want to forgive him that easily.

Saying this I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs. When I saw Athayya in the kitchen, I helped her in preparing breakfast and placed the dishes on the table.

Be my last love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें