Chapter 3 Reunion

Me and Sakura were walking towards UA together. We both got in on recommendations and got in the same class. When we found out we were so excited, well I showed it and Sakura was excited but she didn't show it.

Y/N: So Saku?

Sakura: hm?

Y/N: What happened?

Sakura: What do you mean?

Y/N: I mean before the recommendation exam you used to show at least some emotion and talked to me a lot.

Sakura: I'm just getting serious about this, so should you.

Y/N: Being serious and being emotionless are 2 completely different things.

Sakura: I'm not emotionless.

Y/N: I know you're not but yo- just forget I said anything.

Sakura: N/N come on tell me.

Y/N: No I-I'm too tired right now to try to explain it. I just wanna go to school and get today over with.

Sakura: Y-

Y/N: Please just stop Saku. I just miss the old days.

Sakura: What do you mean?

Y/N: Think back to 4th year.

I told her as I walked closer to UA. While I was walking I accidentally bumped into a a ash blonde girl.

Y/N: Oh shit I'm so sorry.

???: SHUT THE HELL UP EXTRA GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY.

Then she looks up at me than her jaw drops.

Y/N: Take a picture it'll last longer.

???: Y/N is is that you?

Y/N: How do you know my name?

???: Y/N I missed you so much.

Y/N: Wait Sumi?

Sumi: Yeah it's me.

I helped her up and hugged her when Sakura finally caught up with me

Sakura: Y/N who's this?

Sumi: Who's the extra?

Y/N: Yare yare Sakura this is Katsumi Bakugo, Katsumi this is Sakura Todoroki.

Sumi: Wait you're on a first name basis with her?

Sakura: Oh he's told me about you. From his description of you from his childhood. You changed from a sweet girl to a angry Pomeranian.

Sumi: THE HELL YOU SAY ABOUT ME HALF N HALF?!

Y/N: Well I could say the same about you. You used to be a sweet girl that expressed her feeling but now you look more emotionless than me when my Mom died.

Sumi: Wait what? How long ago?

Y/N: 5 years ago and yeah she's dead but Nemuri has been taking care of me.

Sumi: Shit I'm sorry N/N.

Sakura: Wait what did you just call him?

Sumi: What does it matter to you?

I face palm and prepare to make a clone so I can hold both of them back, but then I had an idea.

Y/N: Girls if you start fighting I'll leave right now and won't talk to either of you for the rest of the day.

They both quickly shut up and I start to walk into the school and they catch up to me, faster than Naruto going through a bowl of ramen.

Sumi: So what class are you in?

Y/N: 1-A

Saku: Same with me.

Sumi: I'm also in 1-A N/N it'll be just like the old days, except without Deku.

Y/N: Deku?

Sumi: Oh I mean Izumi.

I was surprised Zumi never got a quirk.

Y/N: Damn she never got a quirk, feels bad.

Eventually we got into class. I sat next to Sumi while Saku was somewhere in the back, Sumi was arguing with this kid Iida it was hysterical but then the door slid open to show a girl that looks Izumi but older.

It's probably just my imagination.

Sumi: What is she doing here she's fucking quirkless.

Y/N: Wait that's Izumi.

Sumi: Yeah I changed her nickname to Deku though, because she was useless

Y/N: Well she was clearly useful enough to get into this school.

Zumi: Y/N!?

Saku: I'm guessing that's Izumi, great more competition.

I barely heard her say that.

Y/N: Hey Izumi long time no see.