64

Since Jiang Zheng saw the photo of Yu Qian stealing his kiss, the corner of his mouth hasn't fallen.

Even if he encountered difficulties at work again, he looked at the photo and was full of energy, no longer frowning as he did a few days ago.

After finally taking a lunch break, he couldn't wait to take out his mobile phone and directly click on the WeChat on the top.

When Yu Qian saw Jiang Zheng's WeChat, she was a little shy when she thought about the kiss that Jiang's mother bumped into last night, but in the end, her desire to see her boyfriend prevailed.

She turned on the video, and Jiang Zheng smiled like spring on the opposite side.

"Little fish, you kissed me last night-"

That tone, triumphant, made people grit their teeth.

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng and became annoyed, but finally nodded.

"Well, it's a pity I didn't get a kiss."

Yu Qian looked at today's Jiang Zheng, the energetic young man she was familiar with, and suddenly felt a little more at ease.

The way he looked so tired last night really made her feel a little distressed.

Jiang Zheng didn't expect Yu Qian to be so frank today. After being stunned for a while, the smile on her face became more obvious.

"It's a pity, I fell asleep last night, I wonder if I can apply this kiss to tonight?"

In the video, Yu Qian didn't speak, and Jiang Zheng took it as her acquiescence.

His girlfriend really loves him. She not only helps him pull the quilt at night, but also kisses him. I don't know when I can live with Xiaoyuer. He also wants to help Yu Qian pull the quilt——

Yu Qian always felt that looking at Jiang Zheng today, she couldn't help but want to accommodate him and agree to all his demands. Even when he asked for food delivery again, Yu Qian agreed without thinking.

It must be because of the loneliness and exhaustion of seeing him walking into the house alone in the dark last night, which inspired her system of maternal love.

Yu Qian silently found a reason for her abnormality today.

When she went to get food next door, Yu Qian hesitated for a while, then walked into her kitchen, put on her apron, took out the vegetables and started to cut.

He should be happier if he cooks for him by himself?

Yu Qian is very skilled at chopping vegetables. When she was a child, before her mother became a rich woman, her family's family background was very ordinary.

Grandparents and uncles and aunts are busy doing things. On weekdays, it is basically her one eldest child with Yuzhi Yuhui and two young children.

Sometimes they were hungry, or the adults came back late, Yu Qian would cook for their siblings.

Even after she and her mother moved to Jiangshi City, she would occasionally cook for herself.