Chapter 26: Turning the tides.

[Chapter 26: Turning the tides.]

Meanwhile, Ayaka at her middle school.

"Right about now, brother is probably having their P.E class on their gym right now." Ayaka thought aloud to herself between breaks.

"How do you know that?" Kaori commented, thinking 'That's kind of creepy.'

"Bro-con" sneered Kaori.

Ayaka smacked Kaori's head and told her off. "Don't call me that."

"A, anyways. Is chuunibro any good in sports?" Kaori inquired, seemingly used to the pain of being hit as she scratched her head.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. He has "that" skill, after all."

"That" skill?"

Kaori inquired further.

Ayaka grinned and pointed at her eye, and revealed.

"Imaginary skill: "Perfect Eye to Body coordination." A.K.A "Pefect Copy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ball is now on Kaido's hand.

He charge forward confidently like the last time because he knew the girls wouldn't be able to defend much.

Because of that confidence, he got careless and I easily stole the ball from his hands as he dribbled. We are now again on the offence.

Yahiko tried defending against me. He was planning on stealing the ball as it bounces on the floor, before I could even do a cross over.

He tried predicting where the ball would go depending on the way I dribbled. However, all of a sudden, I changed my rhythm. From regular to fast then slow slow tempo. He noticed I extended myself to one direction thinking that's where I would go.

He lost his defensive stance and I easily passed through his weakened defense the moment he showed an opening.

'He knows how to use hesitation dribbles!?'

Again, at that time I don't know what movements I'm using and was just going with the flow, basing it if it was still under the rules.

So after crossing Yahiko, I did a layup and the ball went in the ring making the score 5-3.

"Yeah!"

The girls shouted, high-fiving each other, celebrating as we scored.

Slowly, more spectators took interest in our friendly game and started watching.

"Whoa!"

The spectators who were there from the beginning started to be more invested in the game, more than earlier from when it started.

Restarting the game, Soba passed the ball to Shiki then Shiki passed the ball to Yahiko.

They advanced forward and I was the one who defended against Yahiko.

Currently, I don't know how to defend properly so... When Yahiko passed the ball to Kaido who was left unguarded and already below the ring. After Kaido received the ball, he performed a layup while I couldn't do a thing.

The distance from me to under the ring was quite a distance so I couldn't really do much in that situation. It was quite a smart move coming from them.

The ball went in and another score was added to Soba's team, making the score now 6-3 in their favor.

"We won't let you come close that easily" the enemy team proclaims.

The score is now 6-3. We now hold the ball again, preparing to attack. I took possession of the ball and our team advanced forward.