Meeting the Kids

Hehe did y'all miss me? We were out of milk so I went to get some.

I'm back now though :3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

「You're still coming right?」

「Yes, my classes just ended for the day. I should be there in 20.」

「Okie dokie ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶」

Today was a rather bothersome day. After seeing my face my classmates flooded me with needless concern and questions, asking about the rumours and whether I was okay. Natsukawa also seemed concerned, constantly looking in my direction and fidgeting; however, after what I had told her I doubt she would be trying to initiate conversation with me anytime soon.

WIth school being ended for the day I had readied myself to greet the children of my, would be employer. I could only prepare to answer any questions she may ask as I know a parent would not trust their children with just anyone. 'I can only hope the children are amiable.'

.

.

.

"Pardon me, my name is Wataru Sajou. I believe I have a meeting with a client who reserved this cafe?"

"Ah yes, right this way please."

The man who greeted me at the front of the store appeared to be a foreigner, or of mixed descent. He was rather tall, with well groomed blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He wore a uniform that consisted of a white button down shirt with rolled sleeves up to his elbows, black pants, brown shoes and a black apron. If asked, a woman would describe him as handsome. 'Someone like this seems like the type to have the girl everyone wants.'

"Thank you."

The cafe itself opted for an open design, having a fairly large square counter to place orders with a cash register at the front, hardwood floors and then a dining area to the right with multiple tables and chairs. I had made out the figure of whom, I could only assume my employer, at the corner of the store alongside two children.

The woman appeared to be extremely anxious, while she tried to hide it...if one were to look closely they could see her slightly fidgeting.

"Wataru Sajou right?"

Sitting at the desk where the woman was, she initiated conversation by simply asking confirmation of my identity. The woman appeared to be extremely young for having children. She had indigo and purplish long hair arriving at her waist and had bangs that had pink streaks in them. She was dressed in an oversized grey hoodie with the hood drawn over her head and a disposable surgical mask on her face, her attire seemed extremely...suspicious.

"Yes, that's the correct miss..Hoshino was it?"

"Yes! That's right. Nice to finally meet you mr monotone~"

Unlike most people, her playful personality seemed to be the exact same as it was over the phone.

"....Right, you as well miss Hoshino. I take it these two are your children?"

She had two children next to her. Situated to her right, was a young girl with blonde hair that was tied in a side ponytail just like her mother. She had pink-ruby coloured eyes. To her left was a young boy about the same age as his sister was a blonde boy with curtain bangs hanging in front of his face, just above his aquamarine blue eyes. Both of them seemed to be around 4 years old.