•Big Brother Gabriel•

Gabriel has helped raise many angels back in the day, so he felt pretty confident that he could help his own baby brother, raise his new baby sister. Castiel was busy helping the Winchester's, so it was all up to Gabriel to keep little (Name) happy. Which should be easy... right?

Wrong.

(Name) was teething.

"(Name)! Please don't cry!" Gabriel continued to rock your little body, and patting your small back as you sobbed. Just because you were an angel, doesn't mean you didn't feel pain when you were teething. "It's okay... Gabriel's here..." He hummed and kissed your little forehead. You continued to sob, trying to chew on the older angel's shoulder. "Ow!"
"Buuuu..." You whined, looking up at Gabriel with big watery eyes.
"Okay! Okay! You can bite on my shoulder..." Gabriel whined and patted your back again, letting you chew on his squishy shoulder. But then he got a good, in his opinion, idea.

Gabriel quickly snapped his fingers, and a lollipop appeared in his hands.
"Buuuu?" You asked cutely, rubbing your little eyes.
"Yes! A lollipop! The perfect fix to your little issue." Gabriel smiled and offered you the colorful candy, earning a soft coo from you, as your chubby little baby hands held the stick. You slowly put the candy in your mouth, and cooed, settling down as you focused on the sugar, instead of the pain.

"Mmmm..." you mumbled as you chewed on the lollipop, looking up at your big brother, who was smiling happily.
"Good! Now you're all happy, and calm, and quiet, so big bro and relax..." Gabriel sat down into his recliner, you placed on his lap. "What do you wanna watch, kiddo?" He asked and stared to channel surf. "Hmm... erotic... no you're only a baby... oh! Maybe some horror movies...?" He thought for a moment. "Nah, if you get nightmares, Castiel will be buggin' me about it..." he sighed and continued to flip through the channels on his flat screen television.
"Baaaaa!" You yelled at your brother.
"Hmm, yeah. Maybe a rom-com might be better..." Gabriel scanned through the television channels, before hearing the ruffling of some familiar wings.

"Gabriel..." Castiel's voice growled, dripping in poison. Gabriel instantly tensed up, gripping his leather recliner, wrapping an arm around you tightly.
"Y-Yes Castiel....?"
"Why is (Name) chewing on... CANDY?!"