~20~

That was it for the talking.

Thank God. Alicia was pretty sure there wasn't an unexposed corner of her soul left.

Scott ripped the linens back and laid her on the bed, where she settled her head against the pillows and stared at him. Never looking away, he shrugged out of his shirt and yanked the undershirt over his head.

There he was, as perfect a male as she could ever hope to see, and she'd missed this view. Though he wasn't too bulky, he had the squared, hard shoulders of a man who paid his dues at the gym. His arms were cut, the slabs of his chest defined. His belly was toned and flat. One of these days, when she had time and wasn't blinded by lust, she'd have to count and see if he really did have a six-pack.

Bending at the waist, but still maintaining eye contact, he shoved down his trousers and boxers to reveal a thatch of black hair and a jutting, ruddy erection that made her hips squirm with impatience.

"God, Scott," she breathed. "Take it easy on me, okay?"

A wicked light sparked to life in his eyes. "You did this to me." Taking himself in hand, he crawled over her, eased between her thighs and yanked her down with his free hand until she was flat on her back. "Besides." He dipped his head to bite her, hard, on the curve of her neck and shoulder, making her cry out with delight. "You don't want me to take it easy, do you?"

"No."

With that, she wrapped one leg around his waist, spreading herself open wider, and he took full advantage. Rubbing the head of his penis through her hot juices, lubricating them both, he thrust inside her, filling her to a breaking point that teetered between sweet friction and delicious pain.

Then he stilled, making her pant and writhe.

"Don't." Digging her nails into that high, round ass of his, she demanded more. Now. The swelling ache between her thighs demanded it. "Don't tease me. You know I need it hard."

"Maybe." A tremble began in his arms as he settled over her.

"Please." She raked her nails up his back. "Please."

That did it. With a raw groan, he began to work her, thrusting deeper and deeper. With each sharp pump of his hips, he hit the exact right spot, harder and harder, and she swiveled her own hips in a frantic counterpoint until...

"Scott." The rippling pleasure began in her belly, mushrooming to a piercing crescendo that made her spine arch backwards even as she held him in a death grip with her legs. "Ah, Scott."

He was right there with her, shouting out his release after another punishing thrust or two. His body turned to warm marble in her hands, rigid and unmoving for several luscious seconds. And then he collapsed on top of her, threatening to crush her with the slick deadweight of his sweaty body.

She loved it. "Mmm."

Against her neck, she felt the curve of his cheek as he grinned. Then he lifted his head to pin her with that gaze, which was a little glazed but otherwise as sharp as ever. "You never answered my question."

"We can't possibly have anything left to talk about."

"Don't try to evade. Back at the party, you said you had to be with me, and I asked you what that looked like. You never answered."

Taking his beloved face between her palms, she gave him everything.

"It looks like you and me getting married and having children. Okay?"

He grinned with such utter happiness that he almost glowed. "Hell, yeah, it's okay. It was all part of my plan."

The End

-------------------------

That's it guys. Hope you enjoy reading Melting the Ice Queen! Thank you for your votes and comments, it means a lot to me! This is a very short story made by me and my cousin. And most the idea is from her only (cause I'm not good at writing these stuff). Thank you again for taking a chance to read this book. Please check out my other books even though they aren't completed.

~Erina