"You're the biggest idiot I've ever met, Harry Potter."

I still hate you.

They'd been laying together on the sofa, yet to leave the room.

Even though he knew he would get into trouble for skipping lessons, Harry couldn't care less.

The feeling of being wrapped in a blanket, lying against Malfoy, was more than enough to take his mind off detention.

He could hear Draco's heartbeat under him.

Every breath and sigh.

Harry smiled as Draco ran his hands through his messy black hair.

After earlier he'd suggested staying for a while. Then Draco surprised him by nodding and settling down next to Harry.

Harry scanned the room and settled on various items of clothing. Draco still had his jeans on, and Harry his boxers, but that was it.

He moved his head up off Draco's chest and looked at his face. His eyes were closed, but they opened as he felt Harry move.

Unsure.

"Yes?"

"You were right about the attention part," Harry said.

"Well, yes, I did get that from what just happened" he chuckled, indicating to the marks on Harry's neck and chest.

Harry rolled his eyes "But...that wasn't the only thing I wanted."

"What else then?" Draco winked, suggestively.

"Oh Merlin... not like that," Harry lost his train of thought, a little flustered at Draco's response. "I-erm..." He couldn't focus with the feeling of firm hands resting on his back.

Harry closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "I wanted to tell you something. Something that required attention. But I was unsure...I also wanted to ask you something."

Draco stayed silent, inviting Harry to continue.

I really fucking like you and I don't know if you feel the same...

Harry cleared his throat and hoped he wouldn't regret confessing.

He hoped that it wasn't all just fun and games for Draco.

And the feel of Draco's concerned gaze helped to reassure him; introducing the possibility that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't.

He looked into those silvery pools, the ones which caused him so much confusion. He glanced at the face of Draco Malfoy and finally spoke.

"I like you. I like you so much. I think I might have even fallen for you." Harry looked down and continued talking quickly, "and I want- no I need to know what you're thinking... how you feel."

Unable to watch Draco's reaction for fear of the worst, Harry laid his head back against Draco's chest and let out a shaky breath, squeezing his eyes shut.

"You're the biggest idiot I've ever met, Harry Potter."